Jamie’s Mother, Louise Annette Talley Dixon Bio, Age, Image & Net Worth 2022
Facts of Louise Annette Talley Dixon
|Full Name:||Louise Annette Talley Dixon|
|Birth Place||United States|
|Mother||Esther Marie Talley|
|Kids||Jamie Foxx, Deidra Dixon, Diondra Dixon|
|View more / View less Facts of Louise Annette Talley Dixon|
Louise Annette Talley Dixon is the mother of Jamie Foxx. He is a famous American actor, singer, songwriter, record producer, and comedian.
Early Life of Louise Annette Talley Dixon
Louise Annette Talley Dixon was born in the United States of America. She is the daughter of Esther Marie Talley and Mark Talley. Louise holds African nationality and belongs to black ethnic groups. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
It seems that she likes to keep it under the wraps. Louise is a highly educated and qualified person. She completed her higher level at the local school near her hometwon. After that, she went to university to complete her further education.
Who is Louise Annette Talley Dixon Husband?
Talking about her personal life, Louise Annette Talley Dixon was married to Darrel Bishop. Though the date of their marriage is not mentioned, the couple divorced.
Moreover, the couple shared three children named Jamie Foxx, Deidra Dixon, Diondra Dixon before their divorce. She had to suffer a lot while she was raising three children on her own as a single mother. Therefore, her son Jamie Foxx was raised by his mother’s adopted parents Esther Marie and Mark Talley. As for now, Angelique is living a very happy life.
Jamie Foxx’s mother Enjoys Huge Net Worth as of 2022
Though Louise Annette is famous just as the mother of a famous American actor, singer, songwriter, record producer, and comedian Jamie, we guess that she might have enjoyed the good net worth. Talking about her sons, Jamie who has a net worth of $100 million as of 2022.
Ніѕ еаrlіеr ѕtаnd-uр ѕhоwѕ аnd аlbumѕ hаvе аlѕо соntrіbutеd tо hіѕ vаѕt wеаlth. Не lіvеѕ а luхurіоuѕ lіfе аnd аlѕо, оwnѕ а bеаutіful mаnѕіоn іn thе Ніddеn vаllеу. Не аlѕо hаѕ аn іmрrеѕѕіvе саr соllесtіоn, whісh іnсludеѕ brаndѕ lіkе Rоllѕ Rоусе, Веntlеу, аnd а Вugаttі Vеуrоn thаt іѕ LІТЕRАLLY раіntеd gоld! Моѕt rесеntlу hе wаѕ ѕееn сruіѕіng аrоund Маlіbu іn а £134,000 Rеzvаnі Таnk.
What Does Louise Annette Talley Dixon do for Living?
- Well, Louise has never spoken about her career and profession. However, as she is a single mother raising her three children together, she might have worked during those days. Or she might have been involved in any kind of business as well.
- Though she is not a working woman now, she might have worked hard at that time.
- Therefore talking about her sons Jamie started his career as a comedian in 1989, telling jokes at a comedy club’s open mic night.
- Shortly afterward, he adopted the stage name Jamie Foxx in honor of Redd Foxx, a black comedian. Two years into his comedy career, Jamie got his first acting role in the 1991 comedy series titled In Living Color after which he played a recurring role in the sitcom titled Roc.
- He further made his first big-screen appearance in the 1992 comedy film titled Toys and later on, he began to host his self-titled sitcom The Jamie Foxx Show from 1996 to 2001.
- He released his first album titled Peep This in 1994, played a role in Oliver Stone’s film Any Given Sunday in 1999, and also starred in the 2001 Michael Mann’s television drama titled Ali.
- With regard to his musical career, Jamie Foxx has released five albums and has worked with several musicians and rappers.
- He collaborated with Kanye West on the song Slow Jamz as well as Gold Digger in 2003 and in 2005 he released his second studio album titled Unpredictable.
- During the 2006 BET Awards, Jamie alongside Kanye West won the Best Duet/Collaboration for their song Gold Digger.