Lou Sulola Samuel【Heidi Klum Daughter】Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Parents
Lou Sulola Samuel is known as the daughter of model Heidi Klum and singer Seal.
Early Life Lou Sulola Samuel
Lou Sulola Samuel was born on October 9, 2009, in Los Angeles, CA. As of 2022, she is 13 years old and his sun sign is Libra. Lou Sulola is the daughter of Heidi Klum and Seal. His mother is a notorious German model, producer, and entrepreneur whereas his father is a singer and songwriter. Her nationality is American and his ethnicity is mixed.
Raised in a well-off family, she has three siblings, Helene, Johan, and Henry.
Personal life Lou Sulola Samuel’s Parents
Lou Sulola Samuel is currently studying at the school in her hometown. Her parents got married in 2005. In February 2004, her father Seal began dating Lou’s mother Heidi Klum.
The couple tied the knot on May 10, 2005, in Mexico, near Seal’s home on Costa Careyes. Four years later, Klum officially adopted her husband’s last name and came to be known as Heidi Samuel.
On May 5, 2004, Klum gave birth to her daughter Helene “Leni” Boshoven Klum. Leni was her ex-boyfriend’s child. In 2009, Leni was officially adopted by Seal. Later, Leni’s last name was changed to “Samuel.”The couple later had two sons and a daughter.
As a first son, Henry Günther Adeola Dashtu Samuel was born on September 12, 2005. Their second son, Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel, was born on November 22, 2006. Likewise, their daughter, Lou Sulola Samuel, was born on October 9, 2009.
In January 2012, Seal and Klum announced that they had decided to part ways. Their divorce was finalized in 2014, but they remain friends.
Net Worth and Salary Lou Sulola Samuel’s Parents
However, Lou’s father, Seal is a British singer and songwriter who has a net worth of $30 million as of 2022. Likewise her mother Heidi Klum is a supermodel turned business mogul, little wonder why she has amassed an estimated net worth of $70 million.
Coming to the end of her 13-year Victoria’s Secret career didn’t cause her earnings to take a nosedive. Instead, the top model managed to increase her worth by $20 million in 2011.
Lou Sulola Samuel’s Parents’ Career
- Lou Sulola Samuel is still too young to start a professional career.
- Talking about her parent’s career, her father Seal is a British singer and songwriter.
- He is known as a singer-songwriter.
- The seal has revealed in interviews that his facial scars are the result of a condition known as discoid lupus erythematosus, which attacks the immune system.
- Seal began his musical career as a singer in local pubs and joined the UK radio band Push in 1980 on her tour of Japan.
- Later, he met the producer Adamski, who gave him the lyrics to the song “Killer”, which became his first big hit.
- Likewise, her mother Heidi Klum is a German and American model, actress, TV presenter, businesswoman, fashion designer, TV producer, artist, and opportunity.
- In 1992 she took part in a model competition in West Germany at the age of 19 and won a model contract.
- She beat 25,000 other candidates for the contract with the New York Metropolitan Models.
- Heidi is one of the most successful models featured on the cover pages of Vogue and Elle and in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. She is also a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
- She is currently the host, judge, and executive producer of the highly successful reality TV design competition “Project Runway“.
- Heidi received an Emmy Award nomination for each of the first four seasons of the show.
- In 2008, she received a Peabody Award for her work on Project Runway.
FAQs of Lou Sulola Samuel
Who are Lou Sulola Samuel’s Siblings?
Lou grew up with her three siblings, one half-sibling and two biological siblings. Her siblings’ names are Helene, Johan, and Henry.
Where does Lou Sulola Samuel live?
Lou lives a lavish lifestyle with her family members in the United States of America.
How tall is Lou Sulola Samuel?
Lou weighs about 45 kilograms and is about 5 feet 1 inch tall. She has brown curly hair and her eyes are black in color.