Logan Bartholomew Wife (Married)| What’s the Actor Net Worth 2022?
Facts of Logan Bartholomew
|Full Name:||Logan Bartholomew|
|Birth Date:||February 9, 1984|
|Birth Place||Galion, Ohio|
|Logan Bartholomew Facebook|
|Logan Bartholomew Twitter|
|Logan Bartholomew Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Logan Bartholomew|
John Bartholomew is an American actor. The actor who played Willie LaHaye in three episodes of the Christian television series, Love Comes Softly which is directed by Michael Landon Jr. and created by Kevin Bocarde and Kyle A. Clark.
Where was Bartholomew born?
Bartholomew was born in Galion, Ohio, the Unite States of America on February 9, 1984. Currently, he is 38 years old under the birth sign Aquarius. His birth name is John Logan Batholomew. By nationality, Logan follows American citizenship and is of white ethnic background.
Furthermore, the significance of the name ”Bartholomew” is the Son Of Talmai, Furrowed. Logan holds an American nationality. Logan has a younger sister whose name is not revealed. He has huge respect and loves for his sister and often shares photos attached to his sister on social networking sites.
Who is “Love Comes Softly” Cast Logan Bartholomew Wife?
The 35-years-old actor, Logan has attractive body physics. There is a huge number of girls who fall in love with him. At the moment, he is a married man. It is known that Logan married his best friend but he has not revealed his wife’s name. The couple married on June 23, 2016. If he has a child has not provided any information about it in any sort of media.
What is Logan Bartholomew’s Salary and Net Worth as of 2022?
Logan has earned a massive amount of money throughout his acting career. The evolution of her net worth is at $300k. The average salary of an actor is $19.87 hourly which includes a $994 bonus, and $8,000 commission.
Bartholomew’s Appearances On TV Series
- As a professional, Logan is an actor. Logan’s TV credits include appearances on CSI: Miami, Close to Home, and a small appearance on the television series Ghost Whisperer.
- He also starred in 2010 with Ernest Borgnine in the movie The Genesis Code.
- Likewise, he is popularly known for his role in Love Comes Softly.
- Love Comes Softly is a 2003 made-for-television Christian drama film.
- It was set in the 19th century which is based on a series of books by Janette Oke.
- The series was aired on Hallmark Channel on April 13, 2003, was directed by Michael Landon Jr. and Katherine Heigl.
- Heigl was also played by the character of a young woman named Marty Claridge.
- Bartholomew shared his screen with popular stars such as Katherine Heigl, Dale Midkiff, Corbin Bernsen, and the teams.
- In 2013, he appeared in Drew Fuller and took on the role of Jason Steven in the spin-off of The Ultimate Gift, The Ultimate Life in 2007.
- According to the protocol, Logan has not received any awards at that time.
- The young actor is still on the road to success.
- He still needs to achieve more success in his career.
- He might get more opportunities in his acting field which will lead him to success. To date, he has not achieved any awards.