Lisa Leveridge Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Dating, Boyfriend, Height
Facts of Lisa Leveridge
|Full Name:||Lisa Leveridge|
|Birth Date:||November 4, 1969|
|Dating||Neil Strauss, Brannon Braga|
|Break Up||Neil Strauss, Brannon Braga|
|Birth Place||New York, the United States|
|View more / View less Facts of Lisa Leveridge|
Lisa Leveridge is an American musician who was the guitarist of the all-girl band The Chelsea with Courtney Love as frontman. She is known for dating the American writer, journalist, and ghostwriter Neil Strauss, her ex-boyfriend.
What is the Age of Lisa Leveridge?
Lisa Leveridge was born on 4 November 1969, in New York, the United States to an American family. As of 2019, she is at the age of 50 with a birth sign Scorpio. Lisa holds an American nationality and belongs to the American-White ethnicity.
Net Worth and Salary
As of 2019, the net worth of Lisa Leveridge is currently being revised. Allegedly she has an estimated fortune of $600,000 during her musical career. She was once the guitarist of the band The Chelsea, followed by Courtney. She may have had a good income with the band in the past.
In addition, her ex-boyfriend Neil has a net worth of $8 million.
Who is Lisa Leveridge Ex-Boyfriend?
Lisa Leveridge is a single woman. She once had a date with her friend, Neil Strauss, an American writer, journalist, and ghostwriter. The couple started dating in 2004 and ended two years later in 2006. They have no children while they are in a relationship with each other. Furthermore, there is no information available about her details of dating history.
After break up with Neil, she started dating Brannon Braga, in 2006. He is an American television producer, director, and as well as screenwriter. In the same years, the couple split their relationship. Moreover, there is no information about how they break up and also no information about their dating. It was reported that currently, she is single.
Lisa Leveridge’s Professional Career
- Leveridge joined the mid-2000 Chelsea band All-Girl band at the front of Courtney Love.
- The band gave concerts all over the world and visited different countries. The band performed together until 2009.
- later on, departed as Courtney choose to go solo and is including further.
- On the other hand Lis’s ex-boyfriend, Neil Strauss is an American writer, journalist, and ghostwriter.
- He was invited by Jon Pareles to become a music critic in the New York Times. There he wrote the Pop Life column and front-page news about Wal-Mart’s CD editing policy, music censorship, radio pay machines, and lost compatriots music stars. Likewise, he was then invited by Jann Wenner to become an editor at Rolling Stone.
- There he wrote cover stories about Kurt Cobain, Madonna, Tom Cruise, Orlando Bloom, the Wu-Tang clan, Gwen Stefani, Stephen Colbert, and Marilyn Manson.
- His profile of Eric Clapton in the New York Times Arts & Leisure Department. Strauss has also contributed to Esquire, Maxim, Spin, Entertainment Weekly, Details, and The Source, and has written liner notes for Nirvana and other albums.
- He also appeared in Beck’s music video “Sexx Laws,” in which also Jack Black was seen in the video “Up in the Air” by Thirty Seconds to Mars and appeared in Episode 4, Season 6, briefly as a cancer patient from Curb Your Enthusiasm.