Who is Lisa Bolivar? Her Biography, Net Worth 2022, Husband, Divorced
Facts of Lisa Bolivar
|Full Name:||Lisa Bolivar|
|Lisa Bolivar Facebook|
|View more / View less Facts of Lisa Bolivar|
Lisa Bolivar is an American author. She came into the limelight after her marriage to a famous journalist, Jorge Ramos.
What is the Nationality of Lisa Bolivar?
Lisa Bolivar’s birthplace was in the United States of America. She lives a very private life. Lisa holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
After the Divorce from Jorge Ramos, Is Lisa Bolivar still Single?
Currently, Bolivar is a divorced woman. In the past, she was married to Jorge Ramos. Jorge is a Mexican-American journalist and author. The couple started dating during the ’90s. After a couple of years in 1992, they exchanged marital vows.
However, that was Jorge’s second marriage. The first one was with Gina Montaner. Lisa and Jorge lived together for more than a decade. To be precise, they were husband and wife for 12 to 13 years. But unfortunately, their marriage couldn’t survive afterward. And they got divorced in 2005. During their time together, they had a child named, Nicolas Ramos.
Who is Her Ex-Husband?
Her ex-husband Jorge Ramos is a Mexican journalist and author born on March 16, 1958. In the United States of America, he is regarded as the best-known Spanish-language news anchor, The journalist has been referred to as “The Walter Cronkite of Latin America”.
Her ex-husband Ramos anchors the Univision news television program Noticiero Univision, the Univision Sunday-morning political news program Al Punto, and the Fusion TV English-language program America with Jorge Ramos based in Miami, Florida. Jorge has covered five wars, and events ranging from the fall of the Berlin Wall to the War in Afghanistan. Also, he has won eight Emmy Awards and the Maria Moors Cabot Prize for excellence in journalism. The journalist has been included on Time magazine’s list of “The World’s Most Influential People”.
Net Worth of Lisa Bolivar’s Ex-Husband as of 2022
Bolivar must be earning a good amount of money as a salary from her job.
However, her ex-husband, Jorge Ramos is over 58 years old and has a net worth estimated to be around $12 million dollars and an annual salary of around $3 million dollars.
Professional Career of Bolivar
- Bolivar is not famous in the media because of her profession. However, talking about her professional career, she is an author as of now.
- In the year 2015, she published her book along with Matthew Martinez named, “Good Night Miami.” Then on March 10, 2015, she released another book, “Good Night Miami (Loews)” with Adam Gamble.
- Afterward, in 2017, she along with Matthew Martinez published her book, “Good Night Puerto Rico.”
- But people and the media, mainly know her because of her former marriage with Jorge Ramos.
- While talking about her ex-husband, Jorge Ramos career, he has an excellent career as a journalist.
- Moreover, he is also an author. Some of his books are “Lo Que VI,” “The Latino Wave: How Hispanics Are Transforming Politics in America,” and others.
- He works in three positions now, as an anchor for the Univision News television program known as Noticiero Univision, the host of Univision Sunday Morning, a political news program named Al Punto and he is a host of Fusion TV English Language program called America with Jorge Ramos.