Who is Lisa Bloom? Check out her Biography and Personal Life
Facts of Lisa Bloom
|Full Name:||Lisa Bloom|
|Birth Date:||September 20, 1961|
|Profession:||Civil Rights Attorney|
|Break Up||Braden Pollock|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Birth Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Education||University of California, Yale Law School|
|Father||Peyton Huddleston Bray Jr|
|Lisa Bloom Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Lisa Bloom|
American civil rights attorney who is widely famous for representing women whose sexual harassment as well as.
Early Life of Lisa Bloom
Lisa Bloom landed on this earth as Lisa Bray Bloom on 20th September 1961, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. As of 2022, her age is 61 years old and her birth sign is Virgo. She is the daughter of Peyton Huddleston Bray Jr (father) and Gloria Bloom (mother) both high-profile lawyers.
Lisa holds American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background. She was encouraged by her family to make her career in the field of law. Since a young age, she is a brave lady and & is interested in adventurous activities. In the year 2000, she successfully reached the top of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Lisa is only active on Instagram and Twitter.
Lisa has completed her primary education in California, LA. She joined the University of California, located in Los Angeles. Later, she earned a bachelor’s degree from there.
After that, she obtained a master’s degree in Law from Yale Law School located in New Haven, Connecticut.
Books and other Works
In May 2011, Lisa published three books, including Think: Straight Talk for Women to Stay Smart in a Dumbed-Down World. After that, she has written books like Swagger: 10 Urgent Rules for Raising Boys in an Era of Failing Schools, Mass Joblessness, and Thug Culture in 2012.
Similarly, she announced plans to adapt Bloom’s 2014 book Suspicion Nation: The Inside Story of the Trayvon Martin Injustice and Why We Continue to Repeat It, into a six-part documentary series with the Weinstein Company and Jay-Z.
Also, she worked as an anchor in Open Court (formerly Bloom and Politan: Open Court), a two-hour live legal news program on truTV‘s In Session, between 2006 to 2009.
Who is Lisa Bloom’s Ex-Husband?
Lisa married twice in her life and both married did not work out, Her first husband’s details missing. However, they got separated towards their path and shared 2 children with her first husband. Her 2 kids’ name is Sarah and Sam.
Secondly, she only got engaged with Braden Pollock. However, things didn’t work after the engagement. They changed their plans of getting married. The duo decide not to get married and took a divorce which did not last long like before.
She is fed up with all her relationships. Lastly, she decided to live a single life. She is a single mother of two children.
What is Lisa Bloom’s Net Worth?
Lisa has an estimated net worth of around $5 million as of 2022. Similarly, she and her husband bought the infamous so-called Los Feliz murder house worth $2.3 million. However, the house was originally listed for sale for $2.75 million in March but the exact sale price was $2,289,500.
On the other hand, her mother Gloria has an estimated net worth of around $20 million.
Started Her Career in 1991
- Lisa started her career in 1991 and worked at her mother’s law firm, Allred, Maroko & Goldberg after her graduation from law school.
- In the year 2001, she left her mother’s firm and began serving as a legal analyst on CBS News, CNN, HLN, and MSNBC.
- We can also see her on numerous shows like The Early Show, The Insider, Dr. Phil, Dr. Drew, The Situation Room, Reliable Sources, The Joy Behar Show, Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell, and The Stephanie Miller Show.
- After that, she founded the Bloom Firm, a small, general practice law firm that handles family, civil and criminal matters and practicing law in 2010.
- Similarly, she got licensed to practice law in both New York and California.
- She represents and built her career women who have become the victim of male domination, such as, Bill Cosby, Bill O’Reilly, Rob Kardashian, and Donald Trump.
- She came into the limelight after Harvey Weinstein was accused of serial sexual harassment.
- Harvey had been accused of sexual assault as well as harassment by more than 100 women spanning three decades.
- Many women were shocked when she advised Harvey and accepted a position counseling the accused rather than the accuser.
- After two days she stepped down from the team advising on October 7, 2017, due to the initial reports and amid mounting criticism.
- Later, she also apologized for her role in advising Weinstein and called it “a colossal mistake“.
FAQs of Lisa Bloom
Who is Lisa Bloom?
Lisa Bloom is widely famous for representing women whose sexually harassment as well.
Where was Lisa Bloom born?
Lisa Bray Bloom on 20th September 1961, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.