Who is Lindsey Jacobellis’s Husband? Bio, Age, Family, Net Worth, Height
Facts of Lindsey Jacobellis
|Full Name:||Lindsey Jacobellis|
|Birth Date:||August 19, 1985|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Break Up||Adam Bakkedahl|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Birth Place||Danbury, Connecticut|
|Education||The Stratton Mountain School|
|Lindsey Jacobellis Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Lindsey Jacobellis|
- 1 Where is Lindsey Jacobellis from?
- 2 What school did Lindsey Jacobellis attend?
- 3 What is Lindsey Jacobellis’s Net Worth?
- 4 Is Lindsey Jacobellis married?
- 5 What is Lindsey Jacobellis’s Height?
- 6 What did Lindsey Jacobellis win?
- 7 How many Olympics have Lindsey Jacobellis been in?
- 8 Lindsey Jacobellis’s Professional Career
Lindsey Jacobellis is an American snowboarder. She is famous as the oldest snowboarder to earn a medal at the Olympics.
Where is Lindsey Jacobellis from?
On August 19, 1985, Lindsey Jacobellis opened her eyes to this beautiful world. She was born in Danbury, Connecticut, United States. As of 2022, she is 36 years. According to her date of birth, her sun sign is Leo. Lindsey celebrates her birthday on the 19th of August of every year. She is the daughter of Ben Jacobellis (father) and Anita Jacobellis (mother).
Lindsey grew up with her brother Ben Jacobellis lovingly. She holds American citizenship and belongs to white ethnic background. Similarly, Lindsey follows Christianity as a religion.
What school did Lindsey Jacobellis attend?
In 2003 Lindsey completed her high school at The Stratton Mountain School a college preparatory high school located at Stratton Mountain in Stratton, Vermont.
What is Lindsey Jacobellis’s Net Worth?
Linsey has earned a hefty sum of money from her career as a snowboarder. As of 2022, she has an estimated net worth of around $1 Million. Similarly, this income includes all of Julia’s property, assets, wealth, and money. She is very happy with the money she has gained from her career. Similarly, she has an annual salary of around $32,000.
The primary source of her income is from her successful long-term career as an American snowboarder. Furthermore, Lindsey has also collected a good sum of fortune from advertisements, paid partnerships, and brand endorsements as well. From her career, Lindsey has gained both name and fame at the same time. In the coming days, her net worth and annual salary will surely rise up.
Is Lindsey Jacobellis married?
Lindsey is unmarried and single at the moment. Also as Lindsey likes to keep her personal life private she has kept love as a great mystery of his life. There are no records of his past affairs, boyfriend or relationship as well. Although Lindsey understands love life she has not been involved or seen with anyone.
As of now, Lindsey is only focusing on his professional career rather than her relationship. She loves spending quality time with her family members and friends. As she is beautiful and charming many men would love to date her. In the coming days, she will surely be seen in a relationship with the man whom she wants to date. Previously, she was in a relationship with a guy named Adam Bakkedahl.
What is Lindsey Jacobellis’s Height?
Lindsey stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches. according to her height, she has a bodyweight of around 63 kg. Similarly, she has an alluring pair of light green eyes and beautiful curly blond hair.
What did Lindsey Jacobellis win?
On Wednesday Lindsey won the United States’ first gold medal of the Beijing Olympics. After finishing a full 16 years after showboating near the finish cost her the title.
How many Olympics have Lindsey Jacobellis been in?
Lindsey has been in almost five Winter Olympics Olympics. In those Olympics, she won a silver medal two times but had never reached the elusive gold.
Lindsey Jacobellis’s Professional Career
- By profession, Lindsey is an American snowboarder.
- Lindsey has competed in many competitions like snowboarded competitively in Snowboard cross, Snowboard Slopestyle, and Snowboard Halfpipe competitions.
- In the year 2006, she made her Olympic debut at Winter Olympics in Turin, making her first Olympic final in the process.
- After many failures and hardships, Lindsey finally won her fourth straight gold in Snowboard cross at the Winter X Games, adding to her gold medals in 2008, 2009, and 2010.
- Likewise, she also has competed to raise money for the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.