Lindsey Graham Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Married, Wife, Gay, Height
Facts of Lindsey Graham
|Full Name:||Lindsey Graham|
|Birth Date:||July 9, 1955|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Birth Place||South Carolina|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (English, Scottish, Welsh)|
|Education||University Of South Carolina School Of Law|
|Father||Florence James Graham|
|Lindsey Graham Facebook|
|Lindsey Graham Twitter|
|Lindsey Graham Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Lindsey Graham|
Lindsey Graham is an American politician. He is a member of the Republican Party. He is serving as the United States Senator from South Carolina since 2003.
Early Life of Lindsey Graham
Lindsey Graham was born as Lindsey Olin Graham on 9 July 1955, in Central, South Carolina, USA. As of 2019, he is 64 years old and his sun sign is Cancer. The names of his parents are Florence James Graham and Millie Graham.
His parents owned a restaurant-bar-pool hall-liquor store known as “Sanitary Cafe”. He is an American by his nationality and belongs to English, Scottish, and Welsh ethnicity.
During his early life, he worked with his parents. He spent his childhood in happiness until his parents died while he was in college. After that, he raised his sister Darline Graham Nordone on his own.
Lindsey Graham’s Educational Background
He attended D. W. Daniel High School for high school education and became the first member of his family to attend college. After that, he enrolled at the University of South Carolina in Columbia. At that time, he became a member of the Pi Kappa Phi social fraternity.
From the University of South Carolina, he graduated with a B.A. in Psychology in 1977. After that, he enrolled at the University Of South Carolina School Of Law. From there, he graduated with a J.D. in 1981.
Is Lindsey Graham Gay? About His Personal Life
Graham is still unmarried and has no children. There are no records of his love affairs till now. In an interview, he said that he has been in two relationships in his entire life. While he was in law school, he was in a relationship with a girl named Debbie. He also had romantic relationships with two other ladies while he was serving in the Air Force in Europe.
In addition, the two ladies he reportedly dated are Carol, a JAG officer, and Sylvia, a Lufthansa flight attendant. Similarly, another rumor was in the 2016 Presidential election when he announced that he would not vote for either Trump or Hillary Clinton. Graham has been criticized a few times for his offensive speeches.
What is Lindsey Graham’s Net Worth and Salary?
He has an annual salary of $174,000 which is the standard salary of a United States senator. Similarly, his net worth is around $3 million dollars as of 2022.
How Tall is Lindsey Graham?
He is 5 feet 7 inches tall and his weight is 70kg. But his other body measurements are unknown. He has blue eyes and gray hair.
- He started his career as an officer and judge advocate in the United States Air Force in 1982.
- In 1984, he went to Europe as a military prosecutor and defense attorney.
- He left active duty in 1989 and entered private practice as a lawyer.
- After that, he joined the South Carolina Air National Guard in 1989.
- But he left the job in 1995 and then joined the U.S. Air Force Reserve.
- On the other hand, he began his political career in 1992.
- He became the South Carolina House of Representatives from the 2nd district in 1992.
- He served in the office until 1995. In 1998, he was a member of the Judiciary Committee during the impeachment of President Bill Clinton.
- He ran for the United States Senate election in South Carolina, 2002 and won.
- He was again elected in United States Senate election in South Carolina, 2008.
- Since then, he has served as a United States Senator from South Carolina till now.
- Graham has been a popular Senate for his advocacy of a strong national defense.
- He has supported the military since his early career days.
- In 2015, he announced that he would run for President of the United States.
- He ended his campaign for the presidency in late 2015.
- When it was sure that Donald Trump would become the Republican Presidential candidate, he openly said that he would not vote for Trump.