Linda Anne Stamaton Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Height
Facts of Linda Anne Stanton
|Full Name:||Linda Anne Stanton|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||California, the United States of America|
|View more / View less Facts of Linda Anne Stanton|
Linda Anne Stamaton is popular as the wife of the American sportscaster, Al Michaels. Well, Linda is the woman who is behind the successful career of Al Michaels who has been able to achieve immense success as a sportscaster. The couple is together since the year 1966 and lives a blissful life without any news of divorce or separation.
Early Life of Linda Anne Stamaton
Linda Anne Stamaton was born in the year 1944, in California, the United States of America. As of 20122, she is 77 years old. The facts of her birthday and birth sign are still a mystery. Linda holds an American nationality and belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion. Linda attended Hamilton High School in Los Angeles where she met her husband.
Who is Linda Anne Stamaton Husband? Do they have Children?
Speaking about her personal life, Linda is a happily married woman. She is married to Al Michaels who is an American sportscaster. Their wedding took place on 27th August 1996. According to some online resources, their wedding was a very friendly and private ceremony.
The couple knew each other sufficiently before they exchanged the promises. They first met in the 10th grade when they were possibly around fifteen years old.
Furthermore, the couple lives a blissful life in Brent hood, California with her family since their marriage without any news or rumors of divorce. They have two children together-Jennifer (daughter) and Steven (son).
Her Husband’s Net Worth as of 2022
Her husband earns a huge amount of money from his career as a television sportscaster.
As per some online resources, he has an estimated net worth of $20 million as of 2022 and earns a yearly salary of $6 million from his profession. Linda and her husband own a lavish house in the United States.
The Professional Career of Linda Anne Stamaton
- The details of her career and profession are still missing from the media sources because of the privacy that she and her husband are maintaining
- However, her husband is an American television sportscaster who is widely famous for his National Football League games.
- Talking about her husband’s professional career, Michaels debuted his career with Chuck Barris Production, choosing women to appear on The Dating Game.
- In the year 1968, Michaels continued his career for the Hawaii Islanders baseball team.
- Later, he became the lead announcer for the Cincinnati Reds of Major League Baseball in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- In 1974, Michaels got Katie Osborne‘s offer from San Francisco Giants and left the Reds.
- Moreover, he also worked as a backup announcer on Monday Night Baseball in the year 1977.
- After one year, Michaels became a full-time announcer and became the lead announcer replacing Keith Jackson in 1982.
- Later, he announced game 3 of the 1989 World Series. Similarly, he also covered a wide variety of sports over the next 3 decades.
- He aired many prominent events including Stanley Cup Finals, Tiger Woods Monday night Specials, 1980 Winter Olympics, etc.
- Also, he has been engaged to NBC Sports from the year 2006 to the present.