Who is Lin Shaye Boyfriend or still Single? Net Worth of 2021, Age, Height
Facts of Lin Shaye
|Full Name:||Lin Shaye|
|Birth Date:||October 12, 1943|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Body Size||35-27-35 inches|
|Birth Place||Detroit, Michigan|
|Education||University of Michigan|
|Father||Max Mendle Shaye|
|Lin Shaye Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Lin Shaye|
American film, television, theatre actress, and comedienne Lin Shaye is famous for her role as Elise Rainier in the ‘Insidious’ movie series.
When was Lin Shaye born?
Lin Shaye was born on October 12, 1943, in Detroit, Michigan in the United States of America. As of now, she is 77 years old. By birth her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She is the daughter of Dorothy Shaye who is a homemaker. Max Mendle Shaye is the name of her father who is a painter and supermarket owner.
By nationality, she holds American citizenship and is of mixed ethnic background as her family is Jewish and her mother is from Romania. She grew up in a loving environment with her older brother.
Lin is very close to her brother. Robert Shaye is the name of her older brother who is a film executive by profession. Regarding her academic qualification, she studied acting at the University of Michigan before she moved to New York to appear in Off-Broadway productions. After that Lin moved to Los Angeles to pursue her acting career in the year 1977.
What is the Net Worth of Lin Shaye?
Lin Shaye has earned a hefty sum of income from the entertainment industry. According to the celebrity net worth, she has an estimated net worth of around $3 million. The primary source of her income is from her successful career as an American film, television, theatre actress, and comedienne.
As of now, Lin Shaye is living a happy and luxurious life from the earning she received from her successful professional career. In the coming days, her net worth and annual salary will surely rise up.
What is the Height of Lin Shaye?
Lin Shaye has got a slim body. She is both mentally and physically fit. She has got an average height of 5 feet 2 inches tall or 1.57 meters. Similarly, her total weight is around 58 kg or 127.8 lbs. Lin’s total body measurement size is 35-27-35 inches. She has got a beautiful pair of blue color eyes with blonde color hair.
Is Lin Shaye Single or Dating her Boyfriend Currently?
Yes, Lin Shaye is supposed to be currently single. As of now, she is enjoying her single life. Previously she has been married to her long-term boyfriend Marshall Rubinoff. By profession, Marshall Rubinoff was a writer and musician. The couple had a very sweet bond but he died on 7 July 1968 at the age of 24. Both the pair were together until his death. The main reason behind his death is a motorcycle accident.
After Marshall Kin married another man. She exchanges her marriage vows with actor Clayton Landey, on 1 January 1988. From their marriage, the couple became the parents of a son. Lee J. Landey is the name of their son who was born in the year 1989. But after giving birth to their first child their relationship did not remain the same as before. After fourteen years of marriage, the couple gets separated and signed into the divorce paper in the year 2003. Both of them move in their own way after filing divorce papers.
Professional Career of Lin Shyae
- Lin Shaye started her career in the field of the entertainment industry.
- At first, she started her acting career by appearing in local theatre productions in New York.
- Then in the year 1977 Lin subsequently moved to Los Angeles to try her luck in films and Television series.
- She got many characters with small roles in movies, including ‘Goin South’, ‘The Triangle Factory Scandal’, and ‘Eight is Enough’.
- In the years 1980 and 1982, she appeared in the movie called ‘The Long Riders’ and Alone in the Dark’ which got super all over the United States.
- She has also appeared with Cuba Gooding Jr. and Horatio Sanz in Boat Trip as Sonya, a horny tanning coach who becomes obsessed with Sanz’s character in the year 2003.
- Similarly, Lin co-starred with Ray Wise and Alexandra Holden in the cult horror film Dead End as Laura Harrington, and as Jenny Buono.
- Also, She received positive reviews and was nominated for a Fangoria Chainsaw Award for Best Supporting Actress for her iconic character in Dead End.