Lily Sastry Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Relationship, Height, Brother
Facts of Lily Shastry
|Full Name:||Lily Shastry|
|Hair Color||Dark Blonde|
|Lily Shastry Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Lily Shastry|
Lily Sastry is a burlesque dancer mainly famous as the daughter of comedian Rowan Atkinson.
Early Life of Sastry
Lily Sastry was born in 1995 in London, England. As of 2019, she turned 24 years old. She is the daughter of Rowan Atkinson and Sunetra Shastry. Her father is a famous comedian known all over the world as Mr. Bean and her mother is a British makeup artist.
Likewise, she has a brother named Benjamin Atkinson as her sibling. Lily holds British nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnic group. She attended a private all-girls school. Along with this, she has also taken acting and singing classes from the age of five.
What is Lily Sastry’s Net Worth and Salary?
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of her father Rowan is around $130 million as of 2022. He made this earning entirely from his acting career.
Likewise, her mother Sunetra is also no less than her father. The estimated net worth of her mother is around $15 million. She made this whopping net worth as a makeup artist.
What is Lily Sastry’s Relationship status?
Discussing her personal life, there are no records of her dating anyone to this date.
Moving towards her parents, they were married in the year 1990 February. The couple is blessed with two children including Lily. However, the couple, could not remain together for long and finally divorced in the year 2015.
Shortly after their divorce, it was reported that her father was dating a girl much smaller than him named Louis Ford.
- Lily started her career by playing the character of the ‘New Recruit’ in the children’s movie, ‘Tooth’, in 2004.
- After that, she made small appearances in movies like ‘Mr. Bean’s Holiday’ (2007) and ‘Johnny English Reborn’ (2011) and shared the screen along with her father.
- Lily also loved singing and often wrote her own songs and created melodies for them.
- Finally, backed by her father, she recorded these songs with a studio and uploaded them on SoundCloud.
- Then at the same time, she also started learning cabaret.
- Lily decided to start performing at big venues. After that, she first chose The Pheasantry, a famous club in London, and tickets to her one-woman show were sold out.
- Moreover, her burlesque performance attracted many favorable reviews from critics and she soon became a successful performer.
- Moving forward, she repeated the same performance at the famous St. James Theatre in London.
- As for now, she continues to host her performances around the country.