Parents of Liberty Iris Runnels, Bio, Age, Nationality, Family, NetWorth2022
Facts of Liberty Runnels
|Full Name:||Liberty Runnels|
|Birth Date:||June 18, 2021|
|Birth Place||Charlotte, North Carolina|
|Grandparents||Dusty Rhodes and Michelle Rubio|
|Uncle||Dustin Rhodes, Teil Runnels, Jason Reed|
|Aunt||Kristin Runnels Ditto|
|View more / View less Facts of Liberty Runnels|
- 1 Who are Liberty Iris Runnels’s Parents?
- 2 What is the Relationship Status of Liberty Iris Runnels?
- 3 What is the Net Worth of Liberty Iris Runnels’s Parents?
- 4 Where do Cody Rhodes and his family live?
- 5 When did Cody Rhodes return to WWE?
- 6 Seth Rollins V/S Cody Rhodes
- 7 Professional Career of Liberty Iris Runnels’s parents
Liberty Iris Runnels, an infant received popularity as the daughter of popular American professional wrestler, Cody Rhodes.
Who are Liberty Iris Runnels’s Parents?
On June 18, 2021, Liberty Iris Runnels opened her beautiful pair of eyes for the very first time. Liberty was born in Charlotte, North Carolina, the U.S. As of 202, Liberty is only 1 year old. Liberty has celebrated her first birthday on 18th June of 2022. Similarly, Liberty has a star sign of Gemini. Liberty was born the only daughter of Cody Rhodes (father) and Brandi Rhodes (mother). Her father is an American professional wrestler while her mother is a professional wrestler, ring announcer, model, businesswoman, civil rights proponent, and television personality.
Liberty’s paternal grandparents are Dusty Rhodes and Michelle Rubio and her paternal aunt and uncles are Dustin Rhodes, Teil Runnels, and Kristin Runnels Ditto. Dustin is also a professional wrestler by profession. Jason Reed is her maternal uncle. By nationality, Liberty will hold American citizenship while she belongs to a white ethnic community. Furthermore, Liberty will practice the Christianity religion.
What is the Relationship Status of Liberty Iris Runnels?
Cody is only a year old and is too young to be involved in any kind of relationship. On the other hand, her parents met each other for the very first time in 2011 while working at WWE.
After sharing the contact they started dating each other and tied the wedding knot in 2013. Both Cody and Brandi are happy with each other and they have been living a conjugal life for 10 years at the moment.
What is the Net Worth of Liberty Iris Runnels’s Parents?
Liberty’s father, Cody Rhodes has an approximated net worth of $2 million as of 2022. Cody receives an annual salary of $1 million. Similarly, Cody has earned this sum of money from his wrestling career. Brandi, her mother, a women wrestler has an approximate net worth of $1 million and a salary of $500k.
As Cody and Brandi, both are quite passionate about wrestling and are very hardworking their net worth and annual salary will surely rise up in near future.
Where do Cody Rhodes and his family live?
Cody along with his family lives in a house which is located in a place called Cheval, in the state of Florida. Similarly, Cody’s house doesn’t have any stairs which are well gated, and a swimming pool for extra outdoor activity in addition to the theatre. Cody’s house covers approximately around 3-5 acres of land with a personal garage.
When did Cody Rhodes return to WWE?
Cody has announced his WWE comeback journey in April of 2022. After leaving wrestling for six years, finally, Rhodes is back to Wrestling. In the upcoming days, we will see Rhodes inside the ring.
Seth Rollins V/S Cody Rhodes
Seth and Cody have fought against each other at WrestleMania 38. Rhodes was surprisingly picked as an opponent of Rollins by WWE Chairman Vince McMahon. Seth and Cody have fought on Saturday at night one of WrestleMania 38 from the AT&AT Stadium which is located in Arlington, Texas. The game ended with defeating Seth by Cody.
Professional Career of Liberty Iris Runnels’s parents
- Cody has started his career as an American wrestler.
- During his amateur year, Cody was a two-time Georgia state champion.
- In the WWE developmental territory of Ohio Valley Wrestling, Cody became a Triple Crown Champion.
- In 2014, Cody debuted his stardust character and won the 2013 Tag Team of the Year Slammy Award.
- Similarly, Brandi started her skating career at four years old and was a competitive figure skater for 17 years.
- After leaving ice skating, Rhodes became the first African-American woman to act as a ring commentator for a major American wrestling promotion in WrestleMania in 2015.