Net Worth & Salary of Liberte Chan, Bio, Age, Parents, Wedding
Facts of Liberte Chan
|June 16, 1979
|5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)
|Los Angeles, California
|Marlborough School, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Mississippi State University, University of California, Los Angeles
|Randy Thornbury and Cory Thornbury
|Liberte Chan Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Liberte Chan
- 1 Who are Liberte Chan’s Parents?
- 2 What happened to liberty Chan’s parents?
- 3 Where did Liberte Chan study?
- 4 Who is Liberte Chan’s Fiancee?
- 5 Who was Liberte Chan previously married to?
- 6 What is Liberte Chan’s Net Worth & Salary?
- 7 Why did Liberte Chan decide to go back to the KTLA-5 network?
- 8 Does Liberte Chan still work for Channel 5?
- 9 What does Liberte Chan do now?
- 10 How tall is Liberte Chan?
- 11 Professional Career of Liberte Chan
Television host and influencer Liberte Chan is famous for her work as a co-host and weathercaster for the KTLA Network.
Who are Liberte Chan’s Parents?
Liberte Chan opened her eyes to this beautiful world on June 16, 1979. She was born in Los Angeles, California, US. As of 2022, she is 43 years old. According to her full date of birth, her sun sign is Gemini. Liberte celebrates her birthday on the 16th of June every year. She was born to her parents Tom Thornbury (father) and Angie Thornbury (mother).
Liberte has two brothers. Their names are Randy Thornbury and Cory Thornbury. She holds American citizenship and follows Christianity as a religion. Likewise, Liberte belongs to mixed ethnic background.
What happened to liberty Chan’s parents?
Liberte’s parents received terminal diagnoses in their 30s. Her mother passed away from pancreatic cancer shortly after her father passed away from ALS complications.
Where did Liberte Chan study?
Liberte attended Marlborough School. In addition to receiving a bachelor’s degree in journalism from the University of Massachusetts Amherst, she graduated from Mississippi State University in August 2015 with a meteorology certificate. Likewise, Liberte graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles, with a certificate in broadcast journalism.
Who is Liberte Chan’s Fiancee?
Liberte is the fiancee to Luis Strohmeier. At Octavia Wealth Advisors, Luis is a partner and wealth counselor. On a private jet, they were engaged on October 5, 2020. They are happy and have not been in any rumors or controversy at the moment.
Who was Liberte Chan previously married to?
Liberty was once in a marital relationship with Brian Chase. The duo tied the knot in 2012 in the Garden of Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills.
This marriage failed, and the pair later got divorced in 2017. After that, in 2017, she began dating Brett Hoebel. They later split up after this romance, which also didn’t work out.
What is Liberte Chan’s Net Worth & Salary?
Liberte has an estimated net worth of around $2 million as of 2022. She made that sum of money from her career as a television host and influencer.
An average salary of an American television host is around $49,102 and $77,317. As a meteorologist and reporter at KTLA Channel 5 News, she earns $500k per year. Aside from her career she also earns an extra sum of money from promoting health and wellness products.
Why did Liberte Chan decide to go back to the KTLA-5 network?
She made the decision to return to the KTLA-5 network in 2010 so that she could work as a meteorologist and weathercaster, her ideal career. She currently makes her home in Los Angeles, California.
Does Liberte Chan still work for Channel 5?
No Liberte does not work on Channel 5. After that, KMIR-TV in Palm Springs engaged Liberté to serve as its morning news anchor on weekdays.
What does Liberte Chan do now?
When in Los Angeles, Liberte continues to work and shoot with LA Unscripted. She also often posts about her trips and daily life on social media.
How tall is Liberte Chan?
Liberte stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches while she has a body weight of around 56 kg. Similarly, she has an alluring pair of brown eyes and beautiful brown hair. Her shoe size is 6US.
Professional Career of Liberte Chan
- Liberte is an American television host and influencer by profession.
- She began her career in 2003 as a news journalist for the Los Angeles-based KTLA-5 Network.
- She had the opportunity to work with Harold Fisher, who is regarded as the best late-night newscaster, while she was at KTLA-5.
- Eventually, she joined KCOY-TV, which later changed its name to KKFX-TV. There, she spent 2 years working as a general assignment reporter.
- She was also employed by NBC, where she spent two years as a morning news anchor.