What is Leven Rambin Net Worth 2022? Her Husband, Kid, Age, Height
Facts of Leven Rambin
|Full Name:||Leven Rambin|
|Birth Date:||March 17, 1990|
|Married||Jim Parrack (2015-2017)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Birth Place||Houston, Texas|
|Father||Joseph Howard Rambin III|
|Mother||Karen Stacy Guthrie|
|View more / View less Facts of Leven Rambin|
Leven Rambin, an American actress who has worked on screen since she was a child, made her television debut at the age of 13 in 2004 on All My Children.
Since then, the Houston, Texas native has worked in recurring roles on shows such as Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Grey’s Anatomy, CSI: Miami, One Tree Hill, and True Detective.
What is the Nationality of Leven Rambin?
Leven Alice Rambin was born on May 17, 1990, in Houston, Texas, in the United States of America. He was born to Joseph Howard Rambin III and Karen Stacy Guthrie. Rambin has a half-sister named Mary Rambin, who is a fashion handbag designer, and a brother named Joseph. Her grandfather, J. Howard Rambin Jr., was the former CEO and President of Texaco Oil Co., according to reports. The actress, who stands 5 feet 7.5 inches (171 cm) tall, is 31 years old as of March 2022.
Relationship Status With Husband Jim Parrack
Leven Rambin and Jim Parrack began dating in the spring of 2014, and their relationship was confirmed after they appeared together at the premiere of Of Mice and Men. They announced their engagement on August 11, 2014, after dating for a few months and shortly after the True Blood actor divorced his ex-wife Ciera Danielle.
The pair married on October 10, 2015. However, on March 9, 2017, almost two years after they married, news of their divorce surfaced. Rambin filed for an annulment instead of divorce, and their marriage was legally dissolved on November 23, 2017. They didn’t have any children as a couple.
Prior to Parrack, Leven was engaged to Geoffrey James Clark from 2009 to 2013 and then dated Britney Spears’ ex-boyfriend Jason Trawick for a year until 2014. She’s been dating Tilky Jones, an American singer, since 2017, and the two haven’t revealed any plans for marriage or engagement.
What is Leven Rambin Net Worth as of 2022?
Rambin has a net worth of $1 million as of early 2022, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Since the age of 13, Leven has worked as an actress in TV and film, earning the majority of her money over the course of her 16-year career, which includes 41 acting credits.
Despite the fact that she has yet to reveal her exact pay, the American actress is said to have earned tens of thousands of dollars for her roles in All My Children, Grey’s Anatomy, CSI: Miami, True Detective, and Gone.
Furthermore, Leven may have made hundreds of thousands of dollars from the box office hits The Hunger Games (2012) and Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (2013). Her upcoming projects are listed on IMDB as The Forever Purge (2021, post-production) with a July 9, 2021 release date, while Alpha/Beta has yet to receive any release confirmation.
The Career of Leven Rambin
- Despite having a thriving family real estate business, Leven chose acting and earned millions of dollars solely through her career.
- But the talk of success came to a halt when it came to her love life; after two years of marriage, she divorced Jim Parrack in 2017.
- At the age of 13, he made his debut and had a breakthrough with the song “All My Children.” Leven has always been interested in acting and has performed in school plays since she was in elementary school.
- Rambin attended the Houston School of Film and Theatre and St. Francis Episcopal Day School to hone her acting skills.
- She then relocated to New York, where she landed her first acting role as Lily Montgomery/Ava Benton in the ABC soap opera All My Children in 2004.
- Leven Rambin was only 13 years old at the time, and she appeared in 161 episodes with Susan Lucci, Walt Willey, David Canary, and Cameron Mathison (from 2004 to 2010).
- At the 33rd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards and the 34th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards, she received two Emmy Award nominations for Outstanding YoungerActress for her work on the show.
- The American actress made her film debut in 2008 with Gigantic, following appearances in The Book of Daniel (2006) and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2007).
- In the same year, Leven landed the role of Riley Dawson in the TV series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (2008-09, 10 episodes), which starred Lena Headey and Thomas Dekker.
- She played Sloan Riley in Grey’s Anatomy for five episodes from 2009 to 2010, before going on to play Heather West in Scoundrels (2010, 8 episodes).
- Following that, Leven appeared in Wizards of Waverly Place (2011), CSI: Miami (2011), and One Tree Hill (2011) as a recurring character (2011).
- She starred as Glimmer in the box office smash The Hunger Games in 2012. Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, and Woody Harrelson stars in the dystopian sci-fi film, which grossed $694.4 million in theaters over its $78 million budget.
- It came after Chasing Mavericks (2012), Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (2013), and Two Night Stand (2013). (2014).
- She made a notable comeback to television in 2015 as Athena Bezzerides in True Detective (5 episodes), followed by The Path (2017) and Gone (2017). (2017-18, 12 episodes).