Is Lester Holt Married? His Wife, Net Worth in 2022? Bio, Age, & Family
Facts of Lester Holt
|Full Name:||Lester Holt|
|Birth Date:||April 8, 1959|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Net Worth||$35 Million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Marin County in the state of California|
|Education||Cordova High School|
|Father||Lester Don Holt, Sr ,California State University in Sacramento.|
|Kids||Stefan Holt and Cameron Holt|
|Lester Holt Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Lester Holt|
American journalist and news anchor Lester Holt rose to popularity for the weekday edition of NBC Nightly News and Dateline NBC.
How old is Lester Holt?
On March 8, 1959, Lester Holt was born in Marin County in the state of California. His full name is Lester Don Holt. Jr. His birth sign is Pisces. He is the son of his father Lester Don Holt, Sr., and his mother June DeRozario. His father worked as an Airforce technician.
By nationality, Lester holds an American nationality and belongs to an African American ethnic background. He was blessed with a half-brother siblings named Mike Swanigan. Mike used to work as an employee of a radio station in Alaska.
Caption: Lester Holt with his family (Photo: Answersafrica)About his education, he joined Cordova High School in Rancho Cordova, California. In his high school, Lester used to do daily announcements on the public address system.
He was also keen on a career in journalism that he talked his way into an internship at KCRA TV station. After graduation from high school, he attended California State University in Sacramento in the year 1977. Though He studied at a government University, he failed. Lester gets a job at KCBS radio.
What is American Journalist-Lester Holt WIfe?
Lester Holt was married to his wife, Carol Hagen. She is a real estate agent. The couple shares their wedding bows on May 8, 1982. The couple welcomed two children together. Their names are Cameron Holt and Stefan Holt. They were born in Chicago, Illinois. Stefan Holt works like his works for WNBC like his father. He is also an anchor at WNBC. Stefan’s wife gave birth to a little one on September 5, 2017. Lester Holt and his wife became proud to be grandparents.
Currently, The couple is celebrating 35 years marriage anniversary together. There is no dispute and misunderstanding between Lester and Carol. Their family is living happily in Manhattan in New York.
What is the Net Worth of Lester Holt-2022?
According to celebrity net worth, Lester Holt has an estimated net worth of approx $35 million as of 2022. His annual salary at NBC is approx $10 million.
His primary sources of income are journalists and news anchors. He gained a huge amount of money from his career. It seems that he is living a happy and joyful life with his income. In the future, His net worth will definitely increase.
What is the Height of Lester Holt?
Lester Holt was blessed with a good height of 6 feet 2 inches tall. Besides that, he has a weight of around 71 kg. He also has brown color hair and a pair of dark brown color eyes.
Professional Career of Lester Holt
- After graduation, Lester Holt began his career as a Journalism in the year 1981.
- He used to work for the CBS network as a reporter and anchor.
- He also worked in shows including coverage like Haiti, Iraq, and Somalia.
- After a year, In the year 1982, He also became a reporter and weekend anchor on KNXT in Los Angeles.
- Lester returned to WCBS-TV as a reporter and weekend anchor after year.
- He also went to WBBM-TV in Chicago, where he spent 14 years anchoring the evening news in the year 1986.
- Lester Holt attended MSNBC in the year 2000. There his nickname was ‘Iron Pants’. He also had the ability to stay focused and vigilant in spite of long working hours. He used to anchor a two-hour daily newscast on MSNBC.
- After three years, Lester began working as a substitute anchor for “NBC Nightly News” and ‘Today’ in 2003.
- Later on, he hosted, and reported several shows like ‘2008 Olympics’, ‘Weekend Today’, and ‘9/11 conspiracies theories’.
- Moreover, he has presented in several TV shows and movies as a reporter and anchor such as “House of Cards,” “Primal Fear,” “30 Rock”, and others.
- He also used to anchor another show on NBC named, ‘Dateline NBC’.
- Lester has won several awards such as Robert F. Kennedy Journalism Award for his work on CBS’s 48 Hours in No Place Like Home in 1990, Honorary Doctorate from Pepperdine University in 2012.
- Similarly, He also won Honorary Doctorate from California State University, Sacramento Inducted into the California Hall of Fame in 2015.