Who was the Wife of Leonard Reid? Bio, Nationality, Net Worth 2022,
Facts of Leonard Reid
|Full Name:||Leonard Reid|
|Wife||Natalie Desselle Reid|
|Kids||Sereno Reid, Summer Reid, and Sasha Reid|
|View more / View less Facts of Leonard Reid|
- 1 What is the Nationality of Leonard Reid?
- 2 What was Natalie Desselle’s Net Worth at the time of death?
- 3 Where is Natalie Desselle Reid from?
- 4 How did Leonard Reid’s Wife, Natalie Desselle pass away?
- 5 What happened to the actress that played in BAPS with Halle Berry?
- 6 Who was Leonard Reid married to?
- 7 Natalie Desselle Reid’s Professional Career
Leonard Reid came into the spotlight as the husband of late American actress Natalie Desselle.
What is the Nationality of Leonard Reid?
Leonard Reid was born and raised somewhere in the United States of America. So, he holds American citizenship and is of mixed ethnic background.
The identity of his father, mother, and siblings is missing from social media sites. Regarding his educational background, he is a well-educated and qualified person.
What was Natalie Desselle’s Net Worth at the time of death?
Leonard Reid’s late wife Natalie Desselle Reid was successful in gathering a decent sum of fortune from her successful career. According to the celebritynetworth she has an estimated net worth of $500 thousand at the time of her death. This income includes all her assets and property as well.
She was very happy with the money she makes from her job. Natalie was a wealthy actress. She was able to collect this money from her long-term career as an American actress.
Where is Natalie Desselle Reid from?
Natalie Desselle Reid was born in Alexandria, Louisiana, in the United States of America. She was raised in her own hometown by her father and mother.
How did Leonard Reid’s Wife, Natalie Desselle pass away?
Leonard Reid’s wife Natalie Desselle Reid left this beautiful world at the age of 53. The main reason behind her death was colon cancer. On December 7, 2020, her death news was announced.
This was very sad news for all her family members, friends, and relatives as well. At the time of her death, many celebrities gave tribute to her including Issa Rae, Shannon Kane, Eve, Holly Robinson Peete, and Shad “Bow Wow” Moss.
What happened to the actress that played in BAPS with Halle Berry?
American actress Natalie Desselle-Reid dies of cancer at 53. She was famous for playing Halle Berry’s stylish sidekick in the year 1997 cult classic “B.A.P.S. She was suffering from colon cancer.
Who was Leonard Reid married to?
As of now, Leonard Reid is living alone. Previously he got married to his long-term girlfriend Natalie Desselle Reid. By profession, his wife was an American actress. Before exchanging their marriage vows the love bird was in a relationship for a long period of time. After that, they tied their marriage knot in the year 2003.
Both of them were looking very happy and beautiful on their wedding day. Their marriage ceremony was held in front of their relatives, friends, and family members. After some time of their marriage, the couple became the parents of three children. Sereno Reid, Summer Reid, and Sasha Reid are the name of their children.
Leonard enjoyed his life with his wife before her death. The death news of his wife was shocking news for everyone. After that Leonard did not do another marriage. As of now, he is living with his Childen a raising them. Apart from this Reid has never been a part of rumors and controversies. As a famous person, he has maintained his image in the public.
Natalie Desselle Reid’s Professional Career
- At first, Natalie Desselle began to develop an interest in the theater at Grambling.
- Later she made her appearance in several productions during her time at the Grambling.
- In the year 1996, she began her acting career with the movie “Set It Off”.
- Then she was seen in the movie “Def Jam’s How to Be a Player”.
- Similarly, Natalie performed in her first television show “Built To Last” on September 24.
- On November 2, 1997, Natalie played the role of the evil step-sister, Minerva, in the television version of Cinderella.
- In the year 1998, she appeared on the television show “Getting Personal.”
- From the year 1998 to 2002 she played the character of Eunetta in the television show “For Your Love.”