Biography & Personal Life of Naomi Osaka’s father Leonard Francois
Facts of Leonard Francois
|Full Name:||Leonard Francois|
|Kids||Mari Osaka, Noami Osaka|
|View more / View less Facts of Leonard Francois|
Came to the media attention as the father of a Japanese Professional Tennis player, Naomi Osaka. Her daughter Naomi is positioned no 1 by the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA).
Early Life of Leonard Francois
Leonard Francois was born somewhere in Haiti. His nationality is Haitian and belongs to an African ethnical background. Leonard has dark brown eyes color and his hair is black in color.
Mother of Noami; His Wife
Leonard Franco is a happily married man with his wife Tamaki Osaka. The couple met for the first time in New York where Leonard was studying at New York University. Leonard and Tamaki dated for quite a long time before they decided to get married.
Leonard with his wife Tamaki welcomed two daughters. The couple blessed with their first daughter Mari Osaka born on April 3, 1996. After a year, they welcomed their second daughter Noami Osaka born on October 16, 1997.
After Leonard married Tamaki, his wife decided to give her last name to their daughters. His daughter started playing tennis under the guidance of their father. Leonard is the only reason for his daughters to become professional tennis players.
Since the early age of 3 and 4 years, he used to mentor his daughters. He is a good father as well as a husband.
Net Worth of Leonard Francois Daughter Noami
As a celebrity father, Leonard Francois must be engaged in the profession. He must have earned a decent wealth to raise his family but now famous as the father of Noami. His daughter Noami has an estimated net worth of around $16 million as of 2020.
Similarly, she earns $2 million as a basic salary from her professional career. Previously, she has an estimated net worth of around $8 million. Similarly, the tennis player Naomi has earned $11,351,973 as prize money from her entire professional career.
She has collected $3,722,776 as prize money in the year 2019. Also, Noami won $3.8 million for winning the US Open and signed an endorsement deal with Nissan. Similarly, she earned more than $24 million between salary, endorsements, and other winnings.
Her daughter bought Joe Jonas’s former Beverly Hills mansion worth $6.9 million in October 2019. He is living a luxurious lifestyle from the fortune generated by her daughter. Similarly, he with his family is often spotted together, spending quality time and vacationing in some of the exotic places which suggest that the family has gained a lot of fortune.
His Daughter Naomi Career
- Leonard Francois’s daughter Naomi is a Japanese Professional Tennis player.
- She is a reigning champion in women’s singles at the US Open and the Australian Open.
- Also, she was ranked No.1 by the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA).
- In her WTA career, she has won three titles and finished five times as a runner-up in the WTA Tour.
- In the year 2014, She made a debut at Stanford Classic. At the age of 16, she defeated former US Open champion Samantha Stosur.
- After earning the top 100 spots, she was allowed to play in WTA events.
- In her first Grand slam at the Australian Open got injured.
- In the same year, she made her comeback. She lost to Caroline Wozniacki in the final of the Pacific Open.
- Noami made name her in WTA as a newcomer in the year 2016.
- She lost consecutively to Venus Williams in Wimbledon and Kaia Kanepi in the US Open in the year 2017.
- In the Hong Kong Open, she made a strong comeback & took revenge on Venus Williams.
- After years of hard work, she won her first WTA title at the Indian Wells Open.
- In the year 2018, she made a breakthrough into the upper echelon.
- In the final, she defeated 23-time champion, Serena Williams & won a singles Grand Slam tournament.
- After that, she won the US Open in September again defeated 23-time champion, Serena Williams.
- In the year 2019, she won her second Grand Slam title at the Australian Open.