Lee Min-Jung Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Lee Min-Jung
|Full Name:||Lee Min-Jung|
|Birth Date:||February 16, 1982|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Body Size||32-25-32 inches|
|Lee Min-Jung Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Lee Min-Jung|
Lee Min-jung is a popular South Korean actress who has made her acting debut in 2004 in the Jang Jin stage play, Taxi Driver. She came to the spotlight after starring in the romantic comedy, Cyrano Agency in the year 2010. Besides this, she has won six awards for her role Kim Hee-Joong in the movie.
Lee Min-jung opens her eyes on February 16, 1982, in Seoul, South Korea. His birth sign is Aquarius. She is the daughter of Park Jin-Hwa (mother). Her maternal grandfather Park No-soo was one of the renowned painters who led the first generation of modernized traditional Korean ink painters. Park died at the age of 68 on February 25, 2013.
Min-jung belongs to the Asian ethnicity and holds South Korean nationality. Regarding her education, she graduated from Sungkyunkwan University with a degree in Theater.
What is Lee Min-Jung Net Worth & Salary?
Lee Min-jung might have collected a huge amount of some through her career as an actress. As we know that Min-jung is the highest-paid actress like Park Shin Hye and Moon Chae Won.
According to the source, the highest-paid actresses earn more than 25 million won (USD 21,000) per episode. So she might have earned this amount of money as well.
Besides this, Lee has been part of the Korean movie industry for a long time and has appeared in more than fifty films, movies, and commercials. Also, she is involved in several endorsement deals such as Makeup Forever (2009), Tommy Hilfiger Jeans (2009), Sony Ericsson (2009), and Omphalos (2008) which adds more to her value. Apart from acting, she is also a big part of the theatre world.
However, she is also the wife of Lee Byung-hun who is a South Korean actor as well. The actor Lee Byung-hun has an estimated net worth of $20 million as of 2019. So looking at the net worth of her husband we are sure that Min-jung might be enjoying the lavish lifestyle luxuriously.
Is Lee Min-Jung Married? Who is Her Husband?
Yes, Lee Min-jung is a married woman. She married her longtime boyfriend who turns her husband Lee Byung-hun. He is a Korean actor, singer, and model. They first met at the dinner date with the help of a mutual friend. The couple started dating in the year 2006 and had broken up once but got back together in 2012.
Min-jung talked about her relationship in an interview. So far, the couple tied their knot on August 10, 2013, at the Grand Hyatt Seoul in an intimate ceremony.
As of now, the couple is one of the popular Korean celebrity couples. Likewise, their cute PDA always attracts the attention of the paparazzi. From their marriages, the couple is now the proud parents of a baby boy named Lee Joon-hoo in March 2015. Currently, the whole family is living a blessed full life.
What is the Height of Lee Min-Jung?
Min-jung stands at a decent height of 5 feet 5 inches with an average weight of 49 kg. She has naturally black hair with black color eyes.
She has a slim and curvy body with a measurement of 32-25-32 inches which includes her bust size, waist size, and hip size respectively.
Awards and Honors
For her performance in Smile, Lee Min-jung received her first award in the year 2009, You at SBS Drama Award in the category of New Star Award. After that, she also won Best New Actress for White Night. In the year 2010, she won several awards for Cyrano Agency such as Grand Bell Awards, Style Icon Awards, Blue Dragon Film Awards, University Film Festival of Korea, Director’s Cut Awards.
Besides this, Min-jung was honored with Ruby Award at Korea Jewelry Awards. Likewise, she received the InStyle Fashionista Award. In the year 2012, she won the Style Icon Award at the 5th Herald Donga TV Lifestyle Awards.
- Lee Min-Jung began her acting career in the year 1999 in The Gate of Destiny in a minor role.
- After that, she starred in films such as Wishing Stairs, Wet Dreams 2, Someone Special.
- However, none of them gave her the recognition she deserved.
- In the year 2004, she acted in Jang Jin’s stage play, Taxi Driver.
- She received critical acclamation for her performance in the play and started receiving many offers from big-budget films and music videos.
- The next year, Min-Jung made her television debut as Kim Young-Joo in the Love and Sympathy alongside Wang Bit-Na, Lim Ye-Jin, Park In-Seo, Choi Hwan-Jun, and many others.
- Later she attended in few films and TV series which include Kimcheed Radish Cubes, Who Are You?, Moodori, Pruning the Grapevine.
- In the year 2009, she was the career-changing year for Lee Min-jing as she got a pivotal role of Ha Jae-Kyung in popular KBS2 TV series, Boys Over Flowers.
- Likewise, the series was one of the most-watched series in Korean history.
- After that, Lee landed her first lead role in the popular weekend drama, Smile, You.
- Also, she has appeared in movies, Searching for the Elephant, White Night.
- For this, she has won the Korean Association of Film Critics Awards for Best New Actress for her role in White Night.
- The next year, she starred in the romantic comedy, Cyrano Agency where she portrayed the role of Kim Hee-Joong which was commercially successful.
- Then she was highly appreciated for her acting skill and dialogue delivery.
- Even she won several prestigious awards for her role.
- After the success of Cyrano Agency, Min-Jung became the first choice for commercials and endorsements, and the media labeled her as a “goddess.” She prefers to be versatile and never play safe.
- As a result, Min-Jung worked on different genre movies and TV series.
- In the year 2011, she featured in Midas followed by Big, All About My Romance, and Cunning Single Lady.
- Her most recent screen appearance was in the year 2016 in Come Back Mister.