Lee Kirk Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Lee Kirk
|Full Name:||Lee Kirk|
|Birth Date:||October 9, 1972|
|Profession:||Actor, Director, Writer|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Kids||Harper Marie Kirk , Weston Lee Kirk|
|View more / View less Facts of Lee Kirk|
Lee Kirk is a successful actor, director, and writer. Likewise, some of his films are Pants on Fire (2008), The Man Who Invented the Moon (2003), and The Mechanical Giant-Man (2012).
His name is also associated with the play Sad Happy Sucker released in 2009 in Los Angeles. He is also famous as the husband of an American actress Jenna Fischer.
Early Life of Lee Kirk
Lee Kirk celebrates his birthday every 9th of October and was born in the year 1972 in Texas, the United States. Her birth sign is Libra. Lee holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
Is Lee Kirk Married? Who is his Wife?
Lee Kirk is married to his long-term girlfriend who is currently his wife named Jenna Fischer. They announced their engagement in June 2009. After that, they married on July 3, 2010, in Malibu among their close friends and family. An actor Rainn Wilson talked about their wedding back by tweeting that it was the most beautiful wedding that he had ever experienced.
In May 2011, the couple told that they were expecting their first child together. Then on 3rd July 2011, they welcomed their first baby son, Weston Lee Kirk. When the baby was just two, they again welcomed their second child as a daughter, Harper Marie Kirk on 25th May 2014.
Likewise, in June, they celebrated their seventh wedding anniversary with their two young children. As of now, the couple is living a blessed full life with their two children.
Previously, Fisher had an affair with an American American screenwriter, director, and producer James Gunn. She meets her boyfriend from her childhood friend Sean Gunn. Later they married on October 7, 2000. After seven years of a marriage relationship, the couple attended divorce in the year 2007.
What is the Net Worth & Salary of Lee Kirk?
The writer and film director Lee Kirk collected most of his net worth from his films. According to the sources their estimated net worth of Lee is around $250 thousand as of 2022. On the other hand, his wife Jenna Fisher is an American actress and the director who has a net worth of $15 Million which also adds to Lee’s wealth.
The couple owns a splendid house in Northwest Glendale, which they bought for $1.9 Million in the year 2012. The one-acre property that was first listed at $2.41 Million includes a large kitchen, a swimming pool, and a natural tree orchard.
Kirk stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches i.e 1.67 m with an average weight of 79 kg. He has blue eyes color and blonde hair with a white skin tone.
- Lee Kirk is not as successful as his wife, but as a director, he directed some of the most important movies such as The Giant Mechanical Man, Pants on Fire, and The Man Who Invented the Moon.
- In the year 2009, he produced a play titled ‘Sad Happy Sucker’.
- Likewise, Lee also had the opportunity to direct an episode of the famous television show The Office in the year 2010.
- There he made a cameo appearance as “Clark the Lactation Specialist” in season 6 of the TV series ‘The Office’.
- After that, he directed the episode “Vandalism” in the show’s season 9. Besides this, Lee also works as the managing director of the metal business in Cargill, in addition to making and directing films.
- Kirk’s company completed the first-ever blockchain Letter of Credit (LC) between India and Singapore earlier this month.
His Wife Career
- Kirk’s wife Fisher started her acting career in the 1998 film Channel 493 as Rane. The same year she has made her presence in Born Champion as well.
- In the year 2004, she was also part of the short film The Women. Then in 2006, she made her presence in the American science fiction comedy horror film Slither.
- In 2007, Fisher was featured in many movies such as Blades of Glory, The Brothers Solomon, and Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story.
- Besides this, she has also been the part of successful movies such as The Promotion (2008), Solitary Man (2009), A Little Help (2010), Hall Pass (2011), The Giant Mechanical Man (2012), Are You Here (2013) and Kiss Me (2014).
- Jenna has also been very successful in her television appearances; she made her debut on television in 2001 from an American sitcom Undeclared.
- She has also been worked in many television series and films such as What I Like About You (2002), Strong Medicine (2003), Cold Case (2004), Six Feet Under (2005), Dan Vs. (2012), and Newsreaders (2015).