Who is Lee Jae-yong Wife? What’s His Net Worth?
Facts of Lee Jae Yong
|Full Name:||Lee Jae Yong|
|Birth Date:||June 23, 1968|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Divorce||Im Se-ryung (m. 1998–2009)|
|Net Worth||$7 Billion|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||41-29-14 inches|
|Birth Place||Yongsan-gu, Seoul|
|Education||Seoul National University, Keio University, Harvard School of Business|
|Siblings||Lee Boo-jin, Lee Seo-Hyun, Lee Yoon|
|Kids||Lee Won-Ju, LeeJi-ho|
|View more / View less Facts of Lee Jae Yong|
Elder son of Hong Ra-hee and Lee Kun-hee, Chairman of Samsung, Lee Jae-Yong worked as the Vice-chairman of Samsung Electronics after the death of his father. Also, he is a well-knower businessman and investor in South Korea.
Lee Jae-Yong’s Family
In Seoul Korea, Lee Jae-Yong was born as the elder son of his parents Hong Ra-hee (Mother) and Lee-Kun-hee (Father). His birth date is June 23, 1968. Lee has South Korean nationality and is of Asian ethnicity. He has three siblings sisters, they are Lee Boo-jin, Lee Seo-hyun, and Lee Yoon.
He completed his bachelor’s degree from Seoul National University in Eastern Asian history. After this, he completed his Master’s in business administration from Keio University. Also, he has completed his business degree from Harvard School of Business in the year 2000.
Arrested for Bribery
Lee Jae Yong was arrested and convicted in January 2017 after an investment of bribery, embezzlement, and perjury by the South Korean prosecutor’s office.
He was sent for five years in prison after being found guilty of corruption on August 25. 2017. Similarly, the court suspended his sentence and reduce it to two and a half years on February 5, 2018.
Who is the Wife of Lee Jae Yong?
Lee Jae Yong is the father of two kids from his married life. So, he is living a blissful married life with his wife Im Se-ryung. Lee Won-Ju is the name of his daughter and LeeJi-ho is the name of his son. The pair got married in the year 1998. But their relationship did not last long.
They both signed in the divorce paper in the year 2009 and get separated. Currently, he is living a single life without any news of their relationship. Also,
What is the Net Worth of Lee Jae Yong?
The Vice-Chairman of Samsung Electronics, Lee Jae-Yong has an estimated net worth of $7 Billion as of 2022 earned working as a businessman. Also, he became one of the powerful and richest men in South Korea as well as the world.
His tech-giant company Samsung made $208.5 Billion in the year 2018. But his company’s revenue was $211.2 Billion in the year 2017.
What is the Height of Lee Jae Yong?
Yong stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches tall or 1.77 meters. Similarly, his weight is around 74 kg or 173 lbs. He has black color hair and dark brown color eye. His shoe size is 5 US. Lee’s chest size is 41 inches, his Waist size is 29 inches and his biceps size is 14 inches.
The Career of Lee Jae-Yong
- Lee Jae Yond started his career the journey as the General manager in the company.
- After a year he was served in various companies with various roles as assistant managing director, managing director, executive vice president, president, and now as the Vice-chairman. In 1991 Lee Jae Yong started working for Samsung.
- After December 2012, Lee started working as the vice-chairman of Samsung Electronics. He is the only son of the Samsung Chairman.
- Lee Jae Yong served as the Vice President of Strategic Planning followed by Chief Customer Officer.
- The design of the Chief Customer Officer was made especially for Lee Jae Yong. He was also listed in Forbes magazine as the world’s 35th most powerful person in the year 2014.
- Similarly, he is also the second wealthiest person in Korea.
- Also, he stands at #185 in the list of top most billionaires in the world according to Forbes magazine. He is one of the most highlighted people of his career.
- Lee Jae Yong has always been in commendable positions in Samsung. He succeeded as the future leader of the company which was naturally assumed.
- In December 2009 his succession project surfaced again and he became the Chief Operating for Samsung Electronics.
- Recently, Lee Jae Yong has introduced the Samsung GalaxyS6 smartphone in the market.
- He has also kept a good relationship with Google Inc CEO Larry Page and Apple CEO Tim Cook.