Who is Lea Seydoux Boyfriend? What is her Net Worth 2022?
French Actress and Model who is well-known for her role as Madeleine Swann along with James Bond in the film Spectre(2015). Moreover, she is popular for her roles in films such as On War in 2008 and The Last Mistress in 2007.
What is the Full Name of Lea Seydoux?
Lea Seydoux entered this world as Lea Helene Seydoux-Fornier on July 1, 1985, in Paris, France. As of 2022, her age is 34 years old while her birth sign is Cancer. She is the daughter of Valerie Schlumberger (mother) and Henri Seydoux (father). Her father is a businessman and her mother is a philanthropist.
Lea holds French nationality and belongs to white ethnical background. She grew along with her older sister, Camille, and five younger siblings. When she was 3 years old, her parents got divorced. Due to this, she feels very lonely as a child and shy in nature.
Lea started her acting lessons at ‘Les Enfants Terribles,’ a French drama school. Then she moved to New York to learn acting at the ‘Actors Studio’.
Who is Lea Seydoux Boyfriend?
As of now, Lea is in a romantic relationship with her long-term boyfriend Andr Meyer since 2015. She is yet to be married but shared a son George born in January 2017 with her boyfriend.
Previously, she was engaged to her ex-boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal from 2012 till 2015.
What is Lea Seydoux Net Worth?
Lea Seydoux has an estimated net worth of around $5 million as of 2022. Her prime source of earning is her professional career.
Height & Weight
Lea stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches tall. Her body weighs is around 54kg. Her body measurement of 33-23-35 inches. She has blue color eyes with her hair color blonde.
Similarly, she is active on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Lea decided to become an actor after she turned 18 years old and was inspired by one of her friends who was an actor.
- Similarly, she made her acting debut with the main role in the French film ‘Girlfriends’ in 2006.
- Then she portrayed a lead role in the short film ‘La Consolation, at the ‘Cannes Film Festival’ in 2007.
- Then Lea modeled for ‘American Apparel’.
- In the key roles, she appeared in films such as ‘13 French Street’ and ‘The Last Mistress’. In the year 2008, major surprises for her.
- She appeared in a French film titled ‘The Beautiful Person’ that year. But the film was critically acclaimed and won several honors for her performance in it. That film helped her to win the ‘Chopard Award’ at the ‘Cannes Film Festival’ in 2009.
- Quentin Tarantino renowned director offered Lea a small but key role in the war drama ‘Inglourious Basterds.
- She accepted the role of an innocent farmer girl in the film.
- It is based on the Jew–German turmoil during the Second World War.
- Her acting skill was appreciated, and the film turned out to become one of the most critically and commercially successful films of the year.
- Quentin Tarantino’s film has helped to opened doors for her in Hollywood.
- Similarly, she appeared alongside superstar Russell Crowe in the film ‘Robin Hood,’ directed by Ridley Scott in 2010.
- Again, she portrayed the role in French films such as ‘Petit Tailleur’ and ‘Belle Epine’ same year.
- In the year 2012, Lea appeared in two critically acclaimed French films, ‘Sister’ and ‘Farewell, My Queen.’ She bagged a role that changed the path of her career forever in the year 2013.
- After that, she appeared in the film ‘Blue Is the Warmest Colour in 2013.
- Lea played the “Bond Girl” in the James Bond film ‘Spectre’ and received accolades for her role in 2015.
- Then she appeared in key roles in critically acclaimed films such as ‘Saint Laurent’ and ‘Diary of a Chambermaid.’ Similarly, she appeared in the film ‘The Lobster in 2015, and won the ‘Jury Prize’ at the ‘Cannes Film Festival.’
- Lea is also involved in the field of modeling. She considers herself a true actor and appeared on the covers of several magazines and publications.
- Similarly, she has also done photoshoots for ‘Vogue Paris,’ ‘American Vogue,’ ‘CRASH,’ and ‘W.’
- Lea is the brand ambassador of the French jewelry line ‘Didier Dubot’. Then she also appeared in campaigns for ‘Prada’ and ‘Louis Vuitton,’ too.
FAQs of Lea Seydoux
Who is Lea Seydoux?
Lea is a French Actress and Model who is popular for her roles in films such as On War in 2008 and The Last Mistress in 2007.
Where was Lea Seydoux born?
Lea entered this world on July 1, 1985, in Paris, France.
Who is the family of Lea Seydoux?
She is the daughter of Valerie Schlumberger (mother) and Henri Seydoux (father). Her father is a businessman and her mother is a philanthropist.