Lauren Sanchez Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Lauren Sanchez
|Full Name:||Lauren Sanchez|
|Birth Date:||September 19, 1969|
|Profession:||News Anchor, Entertainment Reporter, Pilot|
|Dating||Tony Kansas, Henry Simmons|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
|Birth Place||Albuquerque, New Mexico|
|Education||El Camino College, University of Southern California|
|Kids||Nikko Gonzalez, Eleanor Patrick Whitesell, Evan Whitesell|
|View more / View less Facts of Lauren Sanchez|
Lauren Sanchez is a famous American news anchor, entertainment reporter, the pilot as well as a media personality. Currently, she is hosting a show Good Day LA on KTTV Fox-11.
Previously, she has also hosted some shows such as Larry King Live, The Joy Behar Show, Showbiz Tonight, and The View.
Early Life of Lauren Sanchez
Lauren Sanchez was born on 19th December 1969 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. As of 2019, she is 50 years old. The birth sign of Lauren is Sagittarius. She holds an American nationality and belongs to the Mexican ethnicity. Her father was a flight instructor and mechanic who helped rebuild planes.
Talking about his education, Lauren attended El Camino College in Torrance, California after she graduated from high school. During her college days, she composed for the college newspaper, The war-whoop. She got a scholarship at the University of Southern California, where she specialized in the subject of communications. Furthermore, she is a certified helicopter pilot specializing in aerial filming.
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend, Husband, and Children of Lauren Sanchez
Moving to her personal life, Lauren Sanchez is a happily married woman. She first dated Tony Kansas and has one son, Nikko Gonzalez born on 12th February 12, 2001. However, she was engaged to an actor Henry Simmons but got separated in 2003. After that, Lauren Sanchez got married to Patrick Whitesell in the year 2005. Patrick Whitesell is an American talent agent and co-CEO of WWE, an entertainment and media agency.
Furthermore, they have two children together, one is a daughter, Eleanor Patrick Whitesell who was born in the year 2008 and another is a son, Evan Whitesell who was born in the year 2006. A few days ago, it has been reported that the couple will divorce soon.
Lauren Sanchez’s Net Worth And Salary
Lauren Sanchez has made several career transitions in her professional life. Due to her hard work, she has successfully moved from anchorwoman to TV show host, to helicopter pilot. As this talented, she has probably earned a huge amount of money. As of 2019, her net worth is estimated to be around $30 million.
Lauren Sanchez’s Rumors and Controversy
Once there was a rumor that Lauren will be sitting with Whoopi Goldberg, Jenny McCarthy, and Sherri Shepherd as a guest host. There was news that she was in a relationship with Jeff Bezos and she was the reason behind Jeff and his wife’s divorce.
Lauren Sanchez Height & Weight
Lauren Sanchez has an average height of 5 feet 3 inches with a bodyweight of 54kg. She has got a black hair color with a pair of brown eyes.
Professional Career of Lauren Sanchez
- Lauren Sanchez started the early phase of her career at KCOP-TV situated in Los Angeles.
- There she used to work as a desk assistant. After that, she worked as an anchor and reporter at KTVK-TV.
- Moreover, Lauren worked as a reporter for the show Extra.
- After that, she served as an anchor for Fox Sports Net.
- Furthermore, she was also a correspondent for the sports magazine Going Deep.
- Besides all these, Lauren is also an entertainment reporter for FSN’s Best Damn Sports Show Period.
- In the year 1999, she returned to KCOP-TV to anchor the news show UPN 13 News. In February 2000, she also reported on KTTV in L.A. and also hosted the talk show The View.
- Again in 2005, Lauren Sanchez became the host of the dance competition So You Think You Can Dance.
- Moreover, Lauren appeared as a weekend anchor and special correspondent for the American Television Program Extra in 2009.
- Recently, Lauren works as a correspondent and a standby anchor on KTTV-TV.
- She hosts the show Good Day LA, and a morning show on KTTV-TV.