What is American actress Lauren Conrad Net Worth 2022?
Facts of Lauren Conrad
|Full Name:||Lauren Conrad|
|Birth Date:||February 1, 1986|
|Profession:||Actress, Fashion Designer, Author|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Net Worth||$40 million|
|Hair Color||Lights Brown|
|Birth Place||Laguna Beach, California|
|Ethnicity||English, German, Irish|
|Education||Laguna Beach High School, Academy of Art University, Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising|
|Kids||Liam James Tell|
|Lauren Conrad Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Lauren Conrad|
Lauren Conrad is an American television personality who is famous for starring on the MTV reality show Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County and its spin-off, The Hills. Likewise, she has won “Teen Choice Awards- Choice Female Reality TV” for this. Besides, Conrad is also a fashion designer and author.
Early Life of Conrad
Lauren Conrad entered this earth as Lauren Katherine Conrad on 1 February 1986. Her birth sign is Aquarius. She grew up in Laguna Beach, California, USA. She was born to parents Kathy Conrad (father) and Jim Conrad (mother) who is an architect.
She has a younger sister named Breanna and younger a brother named Brandon as her siblings. Lauren is an American by nationality and belongs to the mixed ethnicity of English, German, and Irish ethnicity.
Lauren stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches and their weight is 54 kg. Conrad has light brown hair color and her eyes are green in color.
Regarding her education, she studied at Laguna Beach High School and later she attended the Academy of Art University in San Francisco for one semester.
To pursue a career in the fashion industry she moved to Los Angeles in 2006 where she attended the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising.
What is the Net Worth & Salary of Lauren Conrad?
Lauren has an estimated net worth of around $40 million as of 2022. Likewise, she earned $75k per episode and her annual income is $2.5 million. For the movie The Hills, Lauren earned $125,000 per episode.
Besides this, she also worked for endorsements where she receives a whopping $1.5 million for various brands. Currently, Lauren Conrad has purchased a property worth $3.7 million.
In the year 2015, both Lauren along her husband acquire a 5-bedroom, they spent $4.4 million which is a 5,800 square foot house in the Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles. In 2017, they sold the house for a shade under $5 million. She also sold a duplex condo in Beverly Hills for $2.8 million in 2016.
In 2013, Lauren bought a home in Brentwood for $3.6 million. Likewise, she also owns two homes on the same street in her hometown of Laguna Beach. In the year 2009, she bought one home for $2 million and the other she bought for $8.5 million in 2014.
Is Lauren Conrad Married? Who is Her Husband?
Yes, Lauren Conrad is a married woman. She is married to her longtime boyfriend William Tell. Her husband William is a former rhythm guitarist and backing vocalist. However, they began dating each other in the year 2012. After dating for a year, they married on 13 September 2014 in California.
Lauren disclosed that on January 1, 2017, the couple is expecting their first child. Likewise, the couple is blessed with a son named Liam James Tell. As of now, they reside in Brentwood, Los Angeles. Conrad owns two companion dogs named Chloe and Fitz.
Previously, Lauren has dated fellow castmates Brody Jenner and Jason Wahler for brief periods of time. With Wahler, Conrad was even involved in some controversial sex tape rumors. In the year 2008, she was in a relationship with actor Kyle Howard. However, the couple parted ways in 2011 after dating for three years.
Lauren Conrad began her Tv show from the reality show ‘Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List’ in 2010. The same year, she released two sequels to her first novel ‘Sweet Little Lies’ and ‘Sugar and Spice’. At that time she also released her fashion guide Lauren Conrad Style.
Later in April 2011, Lauren along with her hairstylist Kristin Ess and makeup artist Amy Nadine launched The Beauty Department. That year in August, she released her third fashion line named ‘Paper Crown ‘.
For the fourth novel, Conrad released titled ‘The Fame Game’ in April 2012. In July, Lauren along with BlueAvocado launched an environment-friendly collection of bags under the name XO(eco). In October 2012, she came up with ‘The Fame Game’ continuation novel titled ‘Starstruck.’
Likewise, the final novel of the trilogy titled ‘Infamous’ was released in 2013. Besides this, Conrad along with her friend Hannah Skvarla opened the web store ‘The Little Market’ in 2013.
In the year 2015, she added the limited-run Cinderella-inspired collection in LC Lauren Conrad which was followed by Minnie Mouse and Bambi-inspired collections. In the year 2017, Conrad released a swim line at Kohls’s as a means to expand her brand.
- Lauren Conrad began her career along with her high school batchmates Stephen Colletti, Lo Bosworth, and Kristin Cavallari.
- They all appeared in MTV’s reality TV series ‘Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County
- In the first season, Conrad featured in an episode of ‘Cribs’. After the second season, she left the series ‘Laguna Beach’. Later in the year 2006, she appeared in the third season as a guest appearance.
- Then she moved to Los Angeles where Laguna Beach’s spin-off series ‘The Hills’ which created to showcase the lives of Lauren Conrad with her housemate Heidi Montag, and their friends Audrina Patridge as well as Whitney Port.
- At the production of the show’s first season, Conrad and ‘Teen Vogue’ had an internship.
- In the year 2007, she was announced as the spokeswoman of the beauty brand Avon’s “mark” line.
- The same year, she appeared in the comedy flick ‘Epic Movie’.
- In 2008 March, Conrad launched her first-ever fashion line called The Lauren Conrad Collection.
- It’s was not successful and wrapped up the very next year.
- After that, she began working on ‘People’s Revolution along with Kelly Cutrone’s PR firm.
- Then she appeared in an episode each of ‘Privileged’ and ‘Greek’ in 2008.
- Later in 2009, she lent her voice in an episode of the animated series ‘Family Guy’ a cartoon character.
- Lauren also released her first novel titled ‘L.A. Candy’ which went to appear in the New York Times’ best-seller list in the same year.
- Likewise, she appeared on the game show ‘Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.
- The diva collaborated with Kohl’s and came up with Conrad’s second fashion line called LC Lauren Conrad.