Lauren Akins Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Child, Height
Lauren Akins is a social media marvel known as the wife of famous country singer Thomas Rhett. People love the couple for their work and for their mutual support.
Early Life of Lauren Akins
Lauren Akins was born on November 8, 1989, in Tennessee, the USA with a birth sign Scorpio. As of 2019, she is 30 years old. Lauren grew up in Madison, just north of Nashville, and was raised, Christian. Lauren holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnical background.
Siblings and Educational Background
She has two siblings named Grayson and Macy. Lauren enrolled at Goodpasture Christian School and then attended the University of Tennessee and graduated with a degree in Nursing. She was involved in many extracurricular activities during her college time.
Lauren Akins Happily Living with her Husband Thomas Rhett
Lauren Akins is a married woman. She married the songwriter Thomas Rhett. Unfortunately, there is no information about how the couple met for the first time and dating history as well. In December 2011 Thomas purposed Lauren in her favorite restaurant. The couple tied their knot in October 2012.
At that time both were 22 years old. They went to Oahu for their honeymoon and after they returned, Thomas cast his wife with the music video “The Happy Woman”. on May 11, 2017, the couple adopted a daughter, Willa Gray Akins from Uganda.
After three months, they welcomed their biological daughter Ada James on August 12, 2017. The couple shares their precious time with their two daughters.
What is the Net Worth, and Salary of Lauren Akins?
Lauren has earned a decent amount of money throughout her career. Her husband, Thomas Rhett is an American country music singer who has a net worth of $5 million dollars.
Lauren Akins’s Height, and Weight
Lauren Akins has an appealing body figure. She stands at the height of 5 feet 10 inches and weighs 54 kg. Likewise, she has blonde hair color and gray eyes color with white skin tone. Similarly, the other body measurements of Akins are 34-24-32 inches.
Lauren Akins’s Career
- After graduation, Lauren worked for various organizations that provided care services to needy people around the world.
- She traveled to Haiti, Honduras, and Uganda due to her work.
- Lauren Akins is currently working on an organization called the “147 Million Orphans,” which offers food, water, medicines, shelter, and education to vulnerable children on behalf of Jesus Christ.
- In 2016, she and her husband Thomas raised more than $ 250,000 for the organization. Lauren’s husband, Thomas Rhett is an American country singer and songwriter.
- Rhett has released three studio albums for the Val Machine Music imprint of Big Machine Records: Valory Music imprint: It Goes Like This (2013), Tangled Up (2015), and Life Changes (2017).
- These albums have produced 17 singles songs in the Hot Country and Country Airplay charts, with twelve reaching # 1 of the latter: “It Goes Like This ”, “A Happy Man “,” T-Shirt “,” Star of the Show “,” Craving You “,” Unforgettable “, ” Marry Me “,” Life Changes the last ” Sixteen and many more. “Rhett has his own Material also singles written single for Jason Aldean, Lee Brice, the Florida Georgia Line, LoCash and Michael Ray.