What is Laura Marano Net Worth? American actress & singer Career in Movies and TV Shows
Laura Marano is an American actress as well as a singer who is famous for her role, Ally Dawson in the Disney Channel series, Austin & Ally (2011-2016). She also starred in the 2015 Disney Channel Original Movie, Bad Hair Day along with Leigh-Allyn Baker. She released the single, Me as an independent artist on 5th October 2018.
What is Laura Marano Net Worth?
Laura Marano Net Worth and Salary: Laura Marano has an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2019 which she garnered from her successful acting career. According to some online resources, the average salary of an American actress is around $50249. However, the actual amount of her salary is still missing from the media. Looking at her hard work and dedication towards her works, we can assume that her net worth will surely increase in her future days.
|Net Worth in 2019||$4 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Family Member.|
Laura is also the brand ambassador for the Starlight Children’s Foundation. At the age of 15 years old, she has also appeared in more than 400 commercials for several companies from which she has also garnered some amount. As of now, Laura is surely living a lavish and luxurious lifestyle with her family members in Los Angeles, California. The information regarding the house’s worth, location, car collection, and other assets are still missing from the media.
The career of Laura Marano
- Laura Marano began her acting career at the tender age of 5.
- She began with a television series, Without a Trace as Kate Malone in multiple productions for seasons 2 to 4.
- Moreover, she served as a host for many commercials and television acts, including Without a Trace, Joan of Arcadia, The Sarah Silverman Program, Children’s Hospital, Ghost Whisperer, and many more.
- As a singer, Laura’s single titled Boombox has been famous.
- In the year 2015, Marano signed with Big Machine Records and released her debut single Boombox on 11th March 2016, and La La later that year. On 5th October 2018, she released the single Me as an independent artist.
- Also, Laura has released albums named Austin & Ally: Turn It Up and Take It from the Top.
- Moreover, she released her single music video, Let Me Cry in January 2019 and performed at the Roxy Theatre in Los Angeles and again released the single, F.E.O.U in February 2019.
Movies and TV Shows
Laura got her major breakthrough from the role of Ally Dawson for the Disney Channel Series, Austin & Ally in the year 2011. Furthermore, she has also voiced in many commercially successful animated movies such as Finding Nemo (2003) and Ice Age: The Meltdown (2006). She starred in many recurring roles on the Nickelodeon shows such as The X’s (2005) and Ni Hao, Kai-Lan (2007).
Awards & Nomination
For her exceptional acting skills, she has won a Kids Choice Award for Favorite Actress and been nominated for 2 Teen Choice Awards along with a Kids Choice Award.
- Laura Marano was born as Laura Marie Marano on 29th November 1995 in Los Angeles, California, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, her age is 24 years old while her horoscope is Sagittarius.
- She is the daughter of Ellen Marano (mother) and Damiano Marano (father).
- Her father is a college professor whereas her mother is a former actress.
- She has a sister, Vanessa Nicole Marano who is an American actress.
- Laura holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
- She attended Chaminade College Preparatory and later, joined the University of Southern California.
- She began her acting career at the young age of 5 years old.
- Laura has an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2019.
- She is in a romantic relationship with her boyfriend Andrew Gorin.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 2 inches while her body weight is around 51 kg.
- Marano’s hair and eyes are dark brown in color.
- Laura is quite active on various sorts of social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.