Laura Kuenssberg Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Husband, BBC, Height
Facts of Laura Kuenssberg
|Full Name:||Laura Kuenssberg|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Salary||260k to $325k|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Education||Laurel Park School, University of Edinburgh, Georgetown University|
|Siblings||Joanna and David Kuenssberg|
|Laura Kuenssberg Facebook|
|Laura Kuenssberg Twitter|
|Laura Kuenssberg Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Laura Kuenssberg|
Laura Kuenssberg is a British journalist who works as the political editor for BBC News. Laura is the first woman political editor of BBC. She became the political editor of BBC replacing Nick Robinson in the year 2015. She worked for several years for BBC and moved to ITV.
Early Life of Laura Kuenssberg
Laura Kuenssberg was born in 1976s, in Italy as the daughter of Nick Kuenssberg(father) and Sally Kuenssberg(mother). As we can assume that she can be at the age of around 43 years old. Her father is a businessman and she belongs to a rich family. She grew up with her two siblings; Joanna and David Kuenssberg. Laura holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity background.
Laura attended Laurel Park School and joined the University of Edinburgh to study history. After that, she was graduated from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. with Journalism Course.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Laura Kuenssberg?
Laura’s net worth is said to be around $2 million. She is among the best-paid employees on the BBC Network. Laura makes a fair wage of $70,000 to $75,000. Before joining the BBC News channel, she has an income of $200,000 per year in her previous workplace, Newsnight. In BBC, she earns an approximate amount of $260k to $325k annually.
Laura has always been paid a great salary and this has always boosted her net worth. Laura has worked for huge networks in her career and for each of them, she has been able to shine bright like a diamond. Currently, she resides in East London.
Who is Laura Kuenssberg Husband?
Talking about her personal life, Laura Kuenssberg is married to her boyfriend-turned-husband, James Kelly who works as a management consultant. The exact date and place of their marriage are not known to the public. There is no further information about her extra affairs, so there is less chance of them getting divorced. As of now, the couple does not have any children.
The couple is living happily together and is spending their quality time in East London. Talking about her sexual views, she is a lesbian. Moreover, the past relationship with Laura Kuenssberg is still missing. This might be due to her less interaction with the media though she is from the same field.
Kuenssberg’s Carrer on BBC
- Laura Kuenssberg started her career as a journalist for NBC News’s political program. After NBC News, she returned to Britain and worked on the local radio and after that on cable television. Later, she started working as a reporter for Channel 4 News.
- Then, Laura called BBC North East and Cumbria, where she won the Royal Television Society award for her work in the field of Journalism.
- Laura became the first woman to be the political editor on BBC, where she presented BBC One bulletins, Daily Politics, and BBC News.
- Laura has also shortly worked for ITV News as a business editor.
- She holds different honors and awards, such as the Broadcaster of the Year by the Political Studies Association and the Journalist of the Year award.
FAQ of Laura Kuenssberg
Who is Laura Kuenssberg’s husband?
Laura Kuenssberg’s husband’s name is James Kelly.
What is the profession of Laura Kuenssberg?
Laura is a British journalist.
What is the eye color of Laura Kuenssberg?
The cour of Laura’s eyes is brown.