Larry Miller Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Height, Movies
Facts of Larry Miller
|Full Name:||Larry Miller|
|Birth Date:||October 15, 1953|
|Profession:||American stand-up comedian, actor, columnist and podcaster|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Hair Color||Salt and Pepper|
|Birth Place||Valley Stream, New York|
|Education||Valley Stream South High School|
|Larry Miller Facebook|
|Larry Miller Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Larry Miller|
Larry Miller is an American stand-up comedian, actor, columnist as well as a podcaster. He is most popular for 10 Things I Hate About You (1999), Pretty Woman (1990), and The Nutty Professor (1996).
Early Life of Larry Miller
Larry Miller was born in Valley Stream, New York (Long Island), the USA on October 15, 1953. As of 2019, he is 66 years old and his sun sign is Taurus. His grandmothers were from Latvia and his grandfather was from Austria. He spent his childhood in New York. Larry holds an American nationality and belongs to the Jewish ethnicity.
He studied at Valley Stream South High School which is located on Long Island, New York. He also attended Amherst College which is located in Amherst, Massachusetts. He stands at a perfect height of 5 feet 11 inches tall.
Who is Larry Miller Wife?
Miller is a married man. He married Eileen Conn who is a television writer. After dating for a long period of time, they tied their knot in the year 1993.
How much is Larry Miller Net Worth and Salary?
As of now, he has a net worth of $2 Million as of 2022. As he works as a stand-up comedian, actor, columnist, and podcaster, he earns a decent amount of money.
Career and Movies
- Miller began his career as a character actor for the project ‘stuck up to suck up’.
- His first television show was the Emcee on “Fame”. As the main character, he appeared in the scene of Pretty Woman. Moreover, in the movie 10 Things, I Hate About You he played the role of Walter Stratford.
- He has also been part of several other movies in a supporting role.
- Carry On Columbus, Nutty Professor II: The Klumps, The Nutty Professor and Max Keeble’s Big Move were some movies where he did a supporting role.
- He played a role in the movie 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter where he played Tommy, Kyle’s obnoxious father.
- Besides acting, he is also a writer for several shows like Uncommon Sense (2005), Pros & Cons (1999), and Just Words (1992).
- Likewise, he wrote a magazine The Weekly Standard from 2002 to 2004 which ran once every two weeks.
- In 2002 January, he mocked various anti-war platitudes of the time for the frequently forwarded emails.
- He performed the stand-up routine in the 1990s. Besides this, he served as a commentator and also did a weekly podcast on the Carolla Digital Network.
- He had a head injury that made This Week with Larry Miller shows delayed in April 2012.
- He was hospitalized and was suffered from a coma.
- In January 2013, he revealed that he was convalescing.
- After he was back from the disease he resumed the show The Larry Miller Show on January 9, 2013.