Larenz Tate Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Wife, Kids, Brother, Height
Facts of Larenz Tate
|Full Name:||Larenz Tate|
|Birth Date:||September 8, 1975|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$ 4.5 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois|
|Education||Palmdale High School|
|Siblings||Larron , Lahmard|
|Kids||Zander Tate, Miles Xavier Tate, Zion Tate|
|Larenz Tate Facebook|
|Larenz Tate Twitter|
|Larenz Tate Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Larenz Tate|
The actor from television and film is known for his roles as beard “Black Shawn” Johnston in the television series Rescue Me and Steve Urkel’s archenemy in Family Matters.
Early Life of Larenz Tate
Larenz Tate was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA, on September 8, 1975. As of 2019, he is 44 years old under the zodiac sign Virgo. He is the youngest son of Peggy Tate (mother) and Larry Tate (father). His two brothers Larron and Lahmard and they are also twins.
Larenz holds an American nationality and belongs to the African-American ethnicity. When he was nine, her family moved to California. Tate’s siblings got small roles after being featured on The Cosby Show on 21 Jump Street and The Wonder Year. He attended Palmdale High School.
What is Larenz Tate Net Worth and Salary?
Larenz Tate involved in the American entertainment industry for over two decades and has acquired a wealth of wealth. Moreover, he currently lives a decent lifestyle with a net worth of $4.5 million. Tate earns his fortune with television series, films, and other ventures. However, the exact value of his salary has yet not been provided.
Who is Larenz Tate Wife?
Tate is married and has three children. He married an American actress and choreographer, Tomasina Parrott. Parrott played role in the 2004 comedy series Along with Came Molly. She has starred in several films including Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous, Starsky and Hutch.
Tate and Parrott met a long time ago, and after a couple of years of successful relationships, the duo became engaged in January 2005. On November 30, 2006, they sealed their love with a marriage bond. The wedding was attended by close friends and family members. Afterward, together they have three sons Miles Xavier, born on July 29, 2006; Zander, who was born on June 27, 2008, and Zion Tate, who was born in 2013.
Larenz Tate and his wife Parrott have experienced a blissful married life. In addition, they have been married for over a decade and there are still no signs of separation.
Body Measurement (Height and Weight)
Larenz has an appealing body figure. Tate stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs 66kg. He also has black hair and dark brown eyes.
Larenz Tate’s Career
- After appearing in TV series such as 21 Jump Street and The Wonder Years Tate was seen in the television movie The Women of Brewster Place before she received the recurring role of Steve Urkel’s archenemy Willie Fuffner in the family comedy Family Matters (1989).
- He also a cast member in the CBS series The Royal Family with Redd Foxx and Della Reese, which ended prematurely after Redd Foxx died.
- In the video game 187 Ride or Die, Tate talks about the main character Buck.
- After numerous small roles, Tate’s offerings poured in, and collaborative filmmaker siblings Albert in late 1992, and Allen Hughes turned to him to star in their debut Menace II Society in the creation of “O-Dog,” a trigger-happy teenager, After the little-watched but often acclaimed television series South Central.
- Later he appeared in the family comedy The Inkwell (1994), before merging with the Hughes Brothers for Dead Presidents (1995) and taking on the role of a love-loving young poet in romantic drama Love Jones (1997).
- Larenz Tate also played the role of Kenny in the episode “This is not a lady, this is my cousin”.
- This followed by roles in The Postman (as Ford Lincoln Mercury with the car name), the Frankie Lymon biography Why Do Fool’s Fall in Love (1998, with Tate as Lymon), and 2000’s Love Come Down.
- Although Tate had escaped a major theatrical release in the early years of millennial sales, Tate soon turned up to A Man Apart (2003), Crash (2004) opposite Laurence Fishburne in the high-octane, but critically ridiculed Biker Boyz (2003) Music legend Quincy Jones in Ray (2004) and Waist Deep (2006).
- Larenz also appeared in Ashanti’s 2003 music video Rain on Me, in which he played the jealous, abusive wife of Ashanti.
- The video focused on domestic violence.
- He also starred as Bart “Black Shawn” Johnston in the lead role in Season 4-7 of FX’s Rescue Me.