Lara Travis Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Lara Travis
|Full Name:||Lara Travis|
|Married||Clay Travis(2004 )|
|Education||Guidance and Counseling|
|Lara Travis Facebook|
|Lara Travis Twitter|
|Lara Travis Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Lara Travis|
Tennessee Titans former cheerleader Lara Travis is best known as the wife of the famous American sports journalist Clay Travis.
What is the Nationality of Lara Travis?
Lara Travis was born in the United States of America. Travis holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion. The information regarding her family background is missing from the social media sites. Lara completed a Master’s Degree in Guidance and Counseling.
To whom did Lara Travis exchanges her marriage vows?
The beautiful Lara Travis is married to Clay Travis. Her husband Clay is an American journalist. The couple exchanged their vows in 2004 after spending several years together. So far they have been together for 15 years. There is no indication that their relationship or separation is likely to be difficult.
The couple is blessed with three children but has not revealed all the kid’s names and birth dates. Looking at Clay Travis’ Twitter, we found that in September 2014, the couple welcomed their third boy, whom they called Nash.
Moreover, looking at her social media, we can say that Lara and Clay have the best time of their lives. The family often visits zoos, exotic beaches, beautiful parks, and outdoor sports. There are also no rumors about their extramarital affairs. Clay Travis and Lara like to spend their time with their families.
In addition, the husband and wife have never dealt with controversy or rumors about extramarital affairs. Undoubtedly, Lara Travis is a responsible wife. According to him, Clay Travis finds his wife supportive and caring. Currently, the husband and wife spend their blissful moment together.
What is Lara Travis’s Net Worth and Salary as of 2022?
As of 2019, Lara Travis has an estimated net worth of $100,000. Travis is a former cheerleader of the Tennessee Titans. According to sources, the average salary of a cheerleader is between $3,000 and $4,500. Her prime source of income is only her professional career.
On the other hand, her husband Clay Travis had an estimated net worth of $4 million. Currently, he receives an annual salary of $2.4 million from his job. Maximum of his built up through his career in journalism. The couple was seen at several exotic locations on vacation. Lara and Travis are definitely living a happy life. They currently live in Nashville.
Lara Travis’s Professional Career
- Travis is a former Tennessee Titans cheerleader. Besides this, there is no information about her career.
- She came into the limelight after getting involved with American journalist Clay Travis.
- Therefore talking about the profession of Clay Travis as a lawyer began his career in the U.S. Virgin Islands and Tennessee.
- In his time, he also had a personal blog he used after his 50-day “pudding strike” because he could not see the NFL games on the island.
- His blog post about his sad experience became viral.
- CBS then offered him a job as a sportswriter in 2005.
- He’d been with them for a while before leaving CBS to become a writer and editor on Deadspin and later a columnist at FanHouse.
- Clay Travis has also worked at Outkickthecoverage.com, which was also one of the busiest college football sites at the time He worked for D1 Sports and was later the presenter of a radio sports show called 3HL on Nashville’s 104.5 The Zone with Brent Dougherty and Blaine Bishop.