Is Landon Dowdy Married? Bio, Age, Net Worth & Salary, Height, CNBC
Facts of Landon Astor Dowdy
|Landon Astor Dowdy
|January 1, 1993
|5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)
|High Point, North Carolina
|High Point Central High School, University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, UK’s Oxford University
|Landon Astor Dowdy Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Landon Astor Dowdy
- 1 How old is Landon Dowdy?
- 2 Which college did Landon Dowdy go to?
- 3 Does Landon Dowdy have a Husband?
- 4 How much is Landon Dowdy’s Net Worth?
- 5 Where does Landon Dowdy live?
- 6 Did Landon Dowdy leave CNBC?
- 7 How tall is Landon Dowdy?
- 8 Is Landon dowdy involved in alfa insurance?
- 9 Professional Career of Landon Dowdy
- 10 FAQ of Landon Dowdy
An American News Reporter Landon Dowdy grabbed media attention for her work on CNBC.
How old is Landon Dowdy?
Landon Dowdy opened her eyes to this beautiful world on January 1, 1993. She was born in High Point, North Carolina, United States. As of 2022, she is 22 years old and her birth sign is Capricorn. Her full name is Landon Astor Dowdy.
Likewise, she holds American nationality while she belongs to a Caucasian ethnic background. Also, she follows Christianity as a religion.
Which college did Landon Dowdy go to?
Landon completed her high school at High Point Central High School. Likewise, she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism from the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. Also, She won first place in the national Heart Journalism Awards as well as a John Robert Bittner scholarship. She also received her honors degree from the UK’s Oxford University.
Does Landon Dowdy have a Husband?
Landon is not single at the moment or married. Similarly, she is dating someone at the moment. Since 2016, Landon has been engaged to her boyfriend.
Kayla Taushe, Landon’s CNBC coworker revealed Landon’s engagement via a tweet on November 21, 2016. Also, Kayla stated that
“Landon was beaming from ear to ear.”
She hasn’t revealed about her boyfriend. She likes to keep her personal matters lowkey, so she hasn’t shared much of her information on her dating life. It has been two years since their engagement.
How much is Landon Dowdy’s Net Worth?
Landon’s net worth is approximately $300 thousand. She earns this million from her professional career as an American news reporter. She has been making a good amount out of her reporting career. According to some online resources, the average salary of an American news reporter is $37,818 per year. Also, she must be earning the same amount from her career as an American news reporter.
Where does Landon Dowdy live?
Currently, Landon lives in Manhattan, New York City to pursue her profession and she is working as a news reporter at CNBC News Station. Manhattan is the most densely populated of the five boroughs of New York City.
Did Landon Dowdy leave CNBC?
No, Landon hasn’t left CNBC. He is still working as a general assistant for CNBC, focusing on personal finance and millennials in the workplace. CNBC is the world leader in business news and real-time financial market coverage. CNBC plays the role of personal finance and millennials.
How tall is Landon Dowdy?
Landon stands 5 feet 6 inches and her body weight is about 48 kg. Moreover, she possesses white-toned skin. Likewise, she has an alluring pair of hazel eyes and her hair color is blonde.
Is Landon dowdy involved in alfa insurance?
No, Landon is not involved in Alfa insurance. There is another Landon Dowdy who works as an insurance agent. Journalist Landon is frequently misinterpreted as an Alfa Insurance agent because of their similar names.
Professional Career of Landon Dowdy
- Landon is a news reporter.
- She started her career as a new desk intern in early 2014.
- Her job role was on personal finance and millennials.
- In 2012, Landon went to the honors program at the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom.
- Later, in July 2014, she officially attended the CNBC network after four months as a general assignment reporter.
- Likewise, Landon has contributed to Golf Channel and NBC News.
- Additionally, Landon hosts the CNBC digital shows Young Money and Morning Report.
- Also, she was seen in other shows like Morning Joe’s first look and Today.
- Additionally, she appeared on the hit show titled Worldwide Exchange.
- She received first place in the National Hearst Journalism Award.
FAQ of Landon Dowdy
What is the nationality of Landon Dowdy?
Landon holds American citizenship as a nationality.
Which ethnic background does Landon Dowdy belong to?
Landon belongs to a Caucasian ethnic background.
Did Landon Dowdy leave CNBC?
No, Landon hasn’t left CNBC. He is still working as a general assistant for CNBC, focusing on personal finance and millennials in the workplace.
Who is Landon Dowdy?
Landon is an American News Reporter who grabbed media attention for her work on CNBC.