Kyle Richards Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Husband, Sister, Height, House
Facts of Kyle Richard
|Full Name:||Kyle Richard|
|Birth Date:||January 11, 1969|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Body Size||36-27-36 inches|
|Birth Place||Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Father||Ken Edwin Richards|
|Mother||Kathleen Mary Richards|
|Siblings||Kim Richards, Kathy Hilton|
|Kids||Sophia Umansky, Farrah Aldjufrie, Alexia Umansky, Portia Umansky|
|Kyle Richard Facebook|
|Kyle Richard Twitter|
|Kyle Richard Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Kyle Richard|
Kyle Richards is a professional American actress and television star. She has been starring in the hit TV series ”The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” since 2010. She also appeared as a candidate in The New Celebrity Apprentice.
Her other films and TV series include Halloween, Down to Earth, City Guys, The Hungover Games, and more.
Early Life of Kyle Richards
On January 11, 1969, in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States, Kyle was born on January 11, 1969, in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States. As of 2019, Richards is at the age of 50. Kyle is the daughter of Ken Edwin Richards and Kathleen Mary Richards.
She also has two sisters Kim Richards and Kathy Hilton as well as two nieces Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton. Kyle holds an American nationality. She belongs to the Judaism ethnicity.
Kyle Richards’s relationship with her Husband
Kyle met her husband Mauricio Umansky, a real estate agent in Los Angeles, in 1994. He is of Russian and Greek Jewish descent. Umansky is the son of Estella Sneider. He was born and raised in Mexico. The two married on January 20, 1996, when Kyle was four months pregnant. Alexia, her daughter, was born on 18 June 1996.
They had two other daughters, Sophia (born in 2000) and Portia (born in 2008). Kyle, who is of English, Irish and Welsh descent, converted to modern Orthodox Judaism when she married Umansky. She also attends events at the Kabbalah Center in Los Angeles.
Who is Kyle Richard’s Ex-Husband?
Before Kyle met Umansky her current husband she was married before to Guraish Aldjufrie from Indonesia at the age of 18 married in 1988. At that time she was pregnant with their daughter Farrah. However, they separated in 1990 and divorced two years later.
The evaluation of Kyle Richards’s net worth is to be around $20 million. The duo Kyle and Mauricio purchased a house located on a quiet cul de sac in Bel Air, California, the six-bedroom, eight-bathroom house for just over $3 million in 2011. The couple listed the property for $6.995 million.
Kyle Richards’s Body Measurements
Kyle stands at a height of 5 feet 2 inches and weighs 55 kg. Furthermore, she has gorgeous hazel eyes color and dark brown hair color. Likewise, her other body measurements include 36 inches bra, 27 inches waist, and 36 inches hip size.
Richards has Been a Part of Rumors
Once there was a rumor from Kyle that her husband Mauricio Umansky had cheated and flirted with another woman. But she made it clear that he had not done that before, and she loves him the same way she used to. In addition, she has never been controversial in her career so far.
Richards’s career as an Actress
- Kyle began her acting career in 1974 with the movie Police Woman, in which she played the role of Julie
- The next year she appeared on the prairie in the Little House television series and played until 1982.
- In 1977 she starred in several films, including The Car, The Father Knows The Best Reunion, Eaten Alive, and Father Knows The Best: House for Christmas and a circle of children.
- In 2012, the veteran American actress also appeared on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as Ms. Young.
- She also appeared in 2013 Days of Our Lives and The Hungover Games 2014 as Heather.
- In addition, Kyle has also participated in several shows as a participant in The New Celebrity Apprentice.
- In addition, she finished in 12th place and raised $ 25,000 for her charity.
- She is currently starring in the hit TV series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills since 2010 with her sister Kim Richards.
- Her other features include Girlfriend’s Divorce Guide, Whose Line Is That At All ?, TMZ on TV, and a few more.
- In addition, Kyla and her husband Mauricio have donated $ 100,000 to the Children’s Hospital in Los Angeles.
- So far, Kyle won the Stinker Award in 1991 in the category “Worst Performance of a Child in a Featured Role”.
- In addition, she received several nominations for the Young Artist Award and the Saturn Award.