Krista Vodka Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Height, Parents
Facts of Krista Vodka
|Full Name:||Krista Vodka|
|Birth Date:||May 31, 1974|
|Profession:||TV announcer, sports reporter|
|Birth Place||Clinton, Iowa, the United States|
|Education||University of Northern Iowa|
|Siblings||Scott Voda, Kim Ottens|
|Krista Vodka Twitter|
|Krista Vodka Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Krista Vodka|
Krista Voda is one of the leading American sports musicians active in motorsport. She is also known as a pit reporter for NASCAR on Fox. Similarly, Vodka is the host of The Setup, the pre-race show for coverage of the Camping World Truck Series, as well as Trackside on Fox Sports 1. She also was a fill-in sideline reporter for the NFL on Fox network.
Early Life of Krista Vodka
Krista Voda was born on May 31, 1974, in Clinton, Iowa, the United States. As of 2019, she is at the age of 45 with her birth sign Taurus. Krista, the daughter of mother Sue Voda and father Richard Voda. Krista holds an American nationality.
She belongs to the White ethnicity. She also has two siblings, a brother named Scott Voda and sister Kim Ottens. Voda has hazel color eyes and brown hair color with a white skin tone.
Krista lived most of her childhood along with her family and was raised in Clinton. Voda graduated from the University of North Iowa and graduated in broadcast journalism and business communications. During her school years, she trained in basketball, volleyball, and various other games that helped her build her athletic career.
Who is Krista Voda Husband?
Talking about the personal life of Krista, she is already married. Krista Vodka married her husband Philip Kelly long ago. Vodka’s husband Kelly is an independent contractor for sports television. The couple married for five years. The couple’s wedding took place in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. Vodka’s husband Kelly is an independent contractor for sports television.
The couple married for five years and the marriage took place in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. Voda is very happy with her marriage and has established herself as a successful reporter and housewife. Speaking of Krista Voda’s children, Krista has a child with her husband Phillip.
After being married for about three years the duo welcomed their first child, Emmy. She was born in August 2013 and as of 2019, she is six years old. Besides, from her marriage, there are no matters and rumors about her personal life. Krista was never involved in extramarital affairs.
There is also no information about Krista’s previous business and relationships. Also, there is no information about Krista’s past affairs and relationships. Voda currently lives in Iowa, USA.
Voda’s Professional Career
- As a profession, in the first place, Krista is a leading American sports musician.
- Voda began her career at the radio station, where she worked in her birthplace of Clinton, Iowa, on the night shift at KROS AM / FM.
- Voda has also worked on several local television networks including NBC’s Lexington office and WLEX’s in Iowa and Kentucky.
- Krista Voda began her NASCAR career in 2003, where she began her career as a co-anchor of Totally NASCAR at Fox Sports Net
- Later, she also worked as a co-host on NASCAR Nation, which featured on Speed Channel.
- In addition to her NASCAR career, Krista has also been active in other sporting events such as the NCAA Men’s Division I Basketball Championship, the National Football League, the PGA Championship, the Kentucky Derby, and the World Series.
- In October 2014, Voda announced to host NBC Sports NASCAR coverage before and after the race.
- She is currently working as a NASCAR America host at NBCSN.
- An average salary for the NASCAR reporters varies from $20,178 to $77,000 but she may receive more salary than other reports.