Biography & Other Facts of Bakula’s Ex-wife Krista Neumann
Facts of Krista Neumann
|Full Name:||Krista Neumann|
|Birth Date:||October 10, 1949|
|Divorce||Scott Bakula (m. 1981–1995)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Kids||Chelsy Bakula, Cody Bakula|
|View more / View less Facts of Krista Neumann|
American actress, Krista Neumann is well-known for her appearance in the movie silver spoon. Also, she is a producer, and writer popular as the wife of American actor Scott Bakula.
How old is Krista Neumann?
The 70-year-old actress Neumann was born on October 10, 1949, in the United States of America. Well, she is yet to reveal details of her parents. Having American nationality, she belongs to the white ethnicity.
Krista was the daughter-in-law of Sally Bakula and J Stewart Bakula. She has blonde hair color with dark brown eyes color.
Married & Divorce of Neumann with Bakula
The actress Krista Neumann is single after a divorce from her husband Scott Bakula. Despite having an age difference, the couple married. At the time of their marriage, Neumann was 32 years while her husband Scott was 27 years old. Before their marriage, they dated for years and then exchanged wedding vows in 1981.
Neumann and Bakula are the parents of two children. In the year 1984, the couple welcomed their daughter named Chelsy Bakula. Then the couple decided to adopt a baby boy named Cody Bakula in 1991. In their married life disputes were raised when the rumors of her husband Scott having affairs out.
But according to sources, the main reason for their divorce was that her husband Scott couldn’t give his family enough time. After living together for more than 14 years, the couple ended their married life with divorce. In the year 1995, the couple divorced legally via a court order.
Her Ex-husband Marriage Again
After the divorce, Scott met her future wife Chelsea on the set of the film “A Passion to Kill”. After that, they started a romantic relationship, actually being together for 15 years before deciding to tie the knot.
The couple’s wedding was a small and private ceremony with only friends in attendance. Scott with her wife Chelsea welcomed their first child, Wil Botfield on the 1st of December 1995, while their second child, also a son, Owen, was born in 1999.
Net Worth of Krista Neumann’s Ex-Husband
Actress, Krista Neumann has been active in the entertainment industry. So her net worth might be in the millions. Her prime sources of earnings are from her acting career. Also, she earned worth from different ads & endorsements.
On the other hand, her ex-husband Scott Bakula has a net worth of $10 Million as of 2022. Also, he is earning a salary of $120 thousand per episode. The actress is living a luxurious life out of her earnings. According to different sources, she received a hefty amount of worth from the divorce. We are sure, Krista is living a luxurious life out of her earnings.
- The actress, Krista Neumann began started her career with the American romantic comedy series, That 70s show.
- The show worked in the show from 1999 to 2006. From 2007 to 2012, she produced the action-comedy-drama series, Chuck. Also, Krista created the family comedy romance series, The Neighbors along with Kimrie Lewis-Davis and Daymond John.
- But she came into the limelight for working in Sliver Spoon, Who’s the Boss? Also, she has made an appearance on Mayor, Banker’s Wife, Gay Divorce, and Canterbury Tales.
- Her ex-husband, Scott is an American actor who was born on October 9, 1954.
- Scott is popular for his roles in two science-fiction television series: as Sam Beckett on Quantum Leap, and as Captain Jonathan Archer on Star Trek: Enterprise.
- Also, he received four Emmy Award nominations and a Golden Globe Award for Quantum Leap.
- Then Bakula starred in the comedy-drama series Men of a Certain Age and guest-starred in the second and third seasons of NBC’s Chuck as the title character’s father Stephen J. Bartowski.
- Also, he played entrepreneur Lynn on the HBO show Looking from 2014 to 2015.
- Scott has portrayed Special Agent Dwayne Cassius’ “King” Pride on NCIS: New Orleans since 2014.
FAQs of Krista Neumann
Who is Krista Neumann?
She is an American actress. Krista Neumann is well-known for her appearance in the movie silver spoon. Also, she is a producer, and writer popular as the wife of American actor Scott Bakula.
Where was Krista Neumann born?
The 70-year-old actress Neumann was born on October 10, 1949, in the United States of America.
Who is Krista Neumann’s In-laws?
Krista was the daughter-in-law of Sally Bakula and J Stewart Bakula.
What is the color of Krista Neumann’s eye?
She has blonde hair color with dark brown eyes color.