How many kids Does Former NBA Player have? Details Regarding Kisha Chavis and Joe Smith’s Wedding
Joe Smith a.k.a. Joseph Leynard Smith is a former professional basketball player who has played at the power forward position. Similarly, he had played for 12 different teams throughout his 16 years long career in the NBA.
Smith’s Short-Lived Relationship with Moniece
In 2001, he ended his marriage with the ex-wife and began dating Love & Hip Hop Hollywood star, Moniece Slaughter. However, his relationship short-lived with Moniece just after a few months later in March of 2012.
Kisha Chavis and Joe Smith’s Wedding
In 2018, he found love in his life, Kisha Chavis. Kisha is holding the hand of Joe despite being many scandalous relationships and bad financial condition. The adorable couple has fated for quite some time now.
Kisha only Yes to her man and wedding Dress as show in Atlanta TV. The show is back for season 10. On the season 10 premiere Kisha “Kiss” Chavis comes in with three of her friends. Similarly, Krisha describes herself as 40ish and thinks she knows exactly what she’s looking for in a wedding dress “sexy, beachy, lacy, mermaid, cleavage.”
Kiss is planning a wedding on the beach on St. Croix. Joe Smith exchanged the wedding vows on the Tv show. She is marrying former NBA basketball player Joe Smith.
How many kids Does Smith have?
Previously Joe Smith was a married man. His ex-wife’s name is Yolanda Smith. Former NBA player Joe Smith has 3 kids from this relationship with the ex-wife. However, details regarding his kids’ age, names and other information kept under wraps.
The couple has dated for a few years before tying the knot according to sources. Similarly, the details of their marriage also kept under wraps. When Yolanda filed for divorce, she shocked the world in 2011. His former wife came to know about his extra-marital affair with a woman named Deanna Marie.
Unfortunately, the former couple had a very tragic ending for their marriage life where he ended up paying $10,339 a month for child support. Later it was reduced to $968 per month due to his poor financial condition.
- On 26th 1975 Joe Smith was born in Norfolk, Virginia, the US as a Joseph Leynard Smith.
- By nationality, Joe is American and belongs to a black ethnical background.
- He completed his education from Maury Fontaine High School and later attended the University of Maryland.
- He began playing basketball at the college level.
- In 1995, he became College player of the year at Maryland in 1995
- During his career, he has a Net Worth around $60 million due to careless spending and bad investment. He faces financial debt and now has estimated worth around $157,000.
- Joe Smith’s ex-wife’s name is Yolanda Smith with whom he shared 3 kids but divorced in 2011.
- Currently, he lives happily with his newly married wife Kisha Chavis.
- He stands at a height of 6 feet 10 inches and weighs around 102 kg.
- He is active on Twitter and Instagram.