Kimberly Schlapman Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Husband, Height, Family
Facts of Kimberly Schlapman
|Full Name:||Kimberly Schlapman|
|Birth Date:||October 15, 1969|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Married||Stephen Schlapman (2006)|
|Net Worth||$2.5 million|
|Kids||Daisy Pearl Schlapman, Dolly Grace Schlapman|
|Kimberly Schlapman Facebook|
|Kimberly Schlapman Twitter|
|Kimberly Schlapman Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Kimberly Schlapman|
Kimberly Schlapman is famous as an American singer as well as a chef. Her band, Little Big Town had won a Vocal group of the year at CMA awards in the year 2014.
Kimberly Schlapman’s Education
Kimberly Schlapman was born on 15th October 1969 in the United States of America. As of 2019, she is 50 years old and her birth sign is Libra. There is no information about her parent’s identity. Kimberly has a sister, Paula James.
Kimberly holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background. Moving towards her educational background, she had addressed at Samford University in Alabama, as part of the school’s reputed Capella group.
Who was Kimberly Schlapman’s late Husband?
Talking about her personal life, Kimberly is a married woman. She tied the wedding knot with Stephen Schlapman on 28th November 2006. The couple is blessed with two children, Daisy Pearl Schlapman was born in the year 2007 and Dolly Grace Schlapman born in the year 2017.
Previously, Kimberly married Steven Roads. Unfortunately, Steven died on 6th April 2005.
How much is the Net Worth and Salary of Kimberly Schlapman in 2019?
Kimberly Schlapman has an estimated net worth of around $2.5 million as of 2019.
Kimberly Schlapman’s Height and Weight
Kimberly Schlapman stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall and her body weight is around 54 kg. She has a pair of beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous blonde hair color. Her foot size is 9(US) while her dres’ size is 4(US).
Professional Career of Kimberly Schlapman
- Kimberly Schlapman and her band had signed their first major recording gig with Mercury Records in the year 1999 but could not produce any single or albums during that time.
- In the year 2002, they had eventually dropped by the label and signed on with Sony Music’s Monument Records.
- Later, they had successfully released their first album of which singles Don’t Waste My Time, and Everything Changes, climbed high on the music billboards.
- Also, Kimberly has collaborated so far with other famous singers like Alicia Keys and Taylor Swift.
- In the year 2012, she had also become a huge cooking chef and hosted on her own show, Kimberly’s Simply Southern at the Great American Country channel.
- She has won best country group song for Girl Crush as well as a Grammy back with their single, Pontoon in the year 2013.
- Furthermore, she had published her first cookbook, OH GUSSIE! Cooking and Visiting in Kimberly’s Southern Kitchen.
- Her book was featured on various national TV shows such as The Today’s Show and Dr. Oz.