Kimberly Caddell Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Kimberly Caddell
|Full Name:||Kimberly Caddell|
|Profession:||Speech-Language Pathology Assistant|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Abilene, Texas|
|Education||Wylie High School, Texas Tech University, Texas Tech University Health Science Center|
|View more / View less Facts of Kimberly Caddell|
Kimberly Caddell is widely famous as the wife of an American football player Case Keenum. Moreover, she is a Speech-Language Pathology Assistant and worked at Southeast Texas Cooperative for Social Services located in Splendora, Texas. The couple has been married for around eight years and living a happy married life.
Nationality of Kimberly
Kimberly was born in Abilene, Texas and her nationality is American and is of White American ethnicity. Kimberly attended Wylie High School located in Abilene, Texas.
Then, she attended Texas Tech University from the year 2008 to the year 2011 and graduated with a degree in Pre-speech Studies. After that, she enrolled at Texas Tech University Health Science Center from the year 2011 to the year 2013.
Net Worth and Salary of Kimberly Caddell
As per some online sources, the average salary of a Speech-Language Pathology Assistant ranges from around $29,768 to $63, 851. We can assume that she is paid near or above the range of the salary.
As of 2019, her husband, Case Keenum has an estimated net worth of around $3 million. Case Keenum was associated with the Houston Texans as an undrafted free agent in the year 2012.
Who is Kimberly Caddell Husband? Do they have Children?
Moving into her personal life, Kimberly is a happily married woman. She is married to her high school sweetheart, Case Keenum. The couple first met during their high school days and eventually ended updating each other. The couple tied the knot on 11th June 2011.
Their marriage happened in the presence of their family members and few friends in their hometown Abilene, Texas. It seems there is no issue of divorce or separation between the couple. Recently, they do not have any children because they are devoted to their careers. But we expect that the beautiful couple will experience their parenthood soon in the future.
Furthermore, Kimberly has never been part of any controversies or rumors. She has not cheated on her husband and it seems she will be loyal to his life partner. Kimberly does not have any boyfriend and also does not engage in any kind of extramarital affair. She is very straight from her sexuality.
Professional Career of Kimberly Caddell
- Besides being popular as the wife of a famous player Case Keenum, Kimberly is also active in her own career as a speech-language pathology assistant.
- She is a Speech-Language Pathology Assistant by her profession and worked at Southeast Texas Cooperative for Social Services located in Splendora, Texas for nearly a year.
- Kimberly along with her husband, Case have featured in Hard Knocks an HBO reality series that chronicled Ram’s 2016 relocation from St. Louis, Missouri.
- Moreover, she also worked as a marketing and event planner with FCA’a Houston Office.
- However, Case Keenum is a quarterback football player who started his NFL career with Houston Texans in the year 2012.
- Currently, he is playing for the Denver Broncos of the National Football League (NFL).