Who is Kevin James Plank? His Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Parents, Sibling
Facts of Kevin James Plank
|Full Name:||Kevin James Plank|
|Height:||4 feet 3 inches (1.30m)|
|Birth Place||United Stated|
|Mother||Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon|
|View more / View less Facts of Kevin James Plank|
Kevin James Plank is famous as the son of the chairman of Under Armour Kevin Plank. He is famous as an American Billionaire and Philanthropist.
Plank has an Elder Sister
Kevin James Plank enters this earth in August 2003, in the United States of America. As of 2019, his age is 16 years old under the birth signs Leo. As we already mansion that he is the son of Kevin Plank (father) and Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon (mother).
He has an elder sister named Katherine Plank as his siblings. He holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background. Further, he prefers to play many sports games. Likewise, he is fond of hockey and even plays during his free time.
His Father Net Worth & Salary
His father Kevin Plank owns a net worth of around $1.8 billion as of 2022. In the year 2018, he received a salary of $26 Thousand from Armour Inc.
The same year, he earned $189,400 as a salary from Armour. In the year 2007, he bought a 630-acre horse breeding farm in Maryland named Sagamore Farm. There are more than 100 horses on his farm as well.
His Parents’ Personal Life
James’s parents married in 2003. Henceforth, the couple is inseparable. The lovebirds first met at the Prom Party, where they travel in the same car with many people. After the party, the couple found their love again in college. Then they began the conversation and later they start meeting.
Eventually, the couple started dating. And after having an affair for a decade, they finally became husband and wife in 2003. From their marriages, the couple is blessed with two children as a son named Kevin James Plank and a daughter named Katherine Plank.
There were rumors that Kevin was involved in a romantic relationship with Stephanie Ruhle who was a host on MSNBC news. Though he has been married since 2003. The couple used to fly around in his private jet.
Even employees at Under Armour believed that he was having an affair with MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle. Even charges were raised as Kevin was using the company’s private plane for his personal use.
His Father Career
- Before Plank started us to Under Armour he was working at the university as a business.
- Then he started Cupid’s Valentine. This earned him $3000 and he handled it as seed money for Under Armour.
- While playing for Maryland Terrapins, he made the idea of Under Armour.
- His cotton T-shirts were unable to keep him dry from his sweat.
- Likewise, he started searching for a material that would wick the sweat from his body.
- After his graduation, he used his money and a loan from ‘Small Business Administration’ to launch his business.
- He started the business along with his grandmother’s basement in Washington D.C. He sent his friend the shirts and started playing professional football.
- Also, asking him to pass them out in the locker rooms. Under Armour’s first shirt was the #0037.
- The shirt he sold from his car. By the end of 1996, he sold 500 Under Armour HeatGear shirts.
- This generates $17,000 for the company. In direct sales, it resulted in $1 million and teams started to purchase the clothing.
- In the year 2010, Under Armour’s income reached 1billion. In the year 2015, Under Armour bought two big fitness apps,’ Endomondo’ and “MyFitness Pal’. For these two apps, he wested $475 million.
- Then he wanted to build global digital health and challenge big companies like Google, Apple, and Fitbit.
- In the year 2016, the company launched a new non-performance men’s and womenswear line.
- As of now, he has over 11,000 people with Under Armour as employees. Its estimated net worth is $1.9 billion.
- In the year 2013, Kevin was number 24 on Sports Illustrated’s the ‘Most Powerful People in Sports.
- The next year he was number 4 on America’s 20 Most Powerful CEOs 40 and Under.
- Some of his major achievements are, ‘Sporting Goods Industry Hall of Famer’, ‘Most Creative People in Business by Fast Company’, and ‘Achiever of the Year by Success Magazine.