Kevin Boutte Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Kevin Boutte
|Full Name:||Kevin Boutte|
|Married||Denise Boutte (2003)|
|View more / View less Facts of Kevin Boutte|
Kevin Boutte is an American actor who is widely famous as the husband of famous TV actress Denise Boutte.
Early Life of Kevin Boutte
Kevin Boutte was born in the United States of America to American parents. Kevin holds an American nationality and belongs to Afro-American ethnical background.
Is Kevin Boutte Married? Who is His Wife?
Yes, Kevin Boutte is a married man. He married a famous American TV actress Denise Boutte in the year 2003. His wife, Denise is widely famous for her movies Why Did I Get Married? and Death Valley: The Revenge of Bloody Bill. However, they have not shared the information regarding their first meeting.
Since their marriage, the couple is living together with love and harmony and has successfully completed 16 years of their marriage. In 2011, the couple gave birth to their daughter named Jordan Simone.
How much is Kevin Boutte Net Worth and Salary?
Kevin Boutte has earned an impressive amount of money throughout his acting career but the exact amount of his net worth is still missing from the media.
He also enjoys his wife, Denise Boutte’s net worth which is around $3 million as of 2022 which she garnered through her films and series career.
- Kevin Boutte is an actor in his profession. He is recognized for his role in the movie Death Valley: The Revenge of Bloody Bill released in the year 2004.
- Kevin has disclosed the other information regarding his professional career.
- He is rather famous as the husband of the famous American TV actress, Denise Boutte.
His Wife Career
- His wife, Denise is widely famous for her movies Why Did I Get Married?, Death Valley: The Revenge of Bloody Bill, and many more.
- Further, she has appeared on the soap opera Days of Our Lives in a recurring role from 2004 to 2007.