Shane McMahon’s Son Kenyon Jesse McMahon, His Biography and Age
Kenyon Jesse McMahon is the son of the celebrities, Marissa Mazzola-McMahon and Shane McMahon.
What is the nationality of Kenyon Jesse McMahon?
Kenyon Jesse McMahon was born on 26 March 2006, the United States of America. Currently, he is 16 years old. By birth his sun sign is Aries. He is the son of Marissa Mazzola-McMahon and Shane McMahon.
He also has siblings named Declan James McMahon and Rogan McMahon. Jesse McMahon holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. Similarly, Kenyon follows the Christanity religion.
Kenyon Jesse McMahon’s Parents’ Personal Life
Talking about his parents’ relationship, on September 14, 1996, his mother Marissa Mazzola-McMahon, and father Shane McMahon married.
His mother Marissa met his father Shane at a very young age in Connecticut and they grew up together as friends. Then as grown-ups, they began dating and got married on September 14, 1996, at the McMahons estate in a private party with just family and friends.
Marissa gave birth to Declan James McMahon, their first child on February 13, 2004, when she was age 30. Their second son, Kenyon Jesse McMahon came two years later, on March 26, 2006, and her last son Rogan McMahon on January 20, 2010. The family currently lives in Manhattan.
How wealthy are Kenyon Jesse McMahon’s Parents as of 2022?
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of his father Shane McMahon is an American businessman who has a net worth of $35 million dollars as of 2022.
His in-ring performances as an occasional wrestler make him one of the top earners in the WWE brand. In 2016, McMahon earned as much as $2.2 million and was ranked 7th on the list of highest-paid wrestlers for the year. In 2017, he was still among the highest earners even though his total earnings dropped to $1.3 million.
Kenyon’s Parents’ Career
- Kenyon is not professionally active in any profession. Luckily, he came to fame because both parents are from the entertainment industry. His father Shane McMahon is an American businessman.
- He is a part-owner of the foremost professional wrestling media company WWE among several other business interests.
- He serves as the storyline commissioner on the weekly WWE TV show SmackDown Live.
- A 4th generation member of the McMahon dynasty of wrestling promoters, Shane McMahon started working in the merchandise warehouse of the WWE company as a teenager.
- He also served as a referee, announcer, and producer before he eventually became an on-screen performer.
- As a professional wrestler, Shane McMahon won the European Championship as well as the Hardcore Championship.
- He resigned from the WWE in January 2010, however, he returned to the company in February 2016 as an on-screen character.
- Likewise, his mother Marissa Mazzola-McMahon started her career working as public relations for Dan Klores and she also hosted she co-hosted WWF LiveWire with Michael Coulthard (stage name Michael Cole) from the year 1999 to 2000.
- She later works o0n several WWE-related shows and served as a director of public relations for WWE for a considerable period of time.