Siblings of Kendra Oladipo, Bio, Age, Family, Parents, Deaf, Relationship
Facts of Kendra Oladipo
|Full Name:||Kendra Oladipo|
|Birth Place||Silver Spring, Maryland|
|Siblings||Victor Oladipo, Victoria Oladipo, and Kristine Oladipo.|
|View more / View less Facts of Kendra Oladipo|
- 1 Who is Kendra Oladipo’s Brother?
- 2 Is Kendra Oladipo Deaf?
- 3 Is Kendra Oladipo in a relationship?
- 4 What is the net worth of Kendra Oladipo’s brother Victor?
- 5 When did Victor Oladipo buy his House?
- 6 How long is Victor Oladipo’s Contract?
- 7 Was Victor Oladipo Injured?
- 8 Professional Career of Victor Oladipo
Kendra Oladipo got the spotlight as the sister of an American professional basketball player Victor Oladipo.
Who is Kendra Oladipo’s Brother?
Kendra Oladipo opened her eyes to this beautiful world in 1990. She was born in Silver Spring, Maryland, United States. As of now, she is 32 years old. She is the daughter of Chris Oladipo (father) and Joan Oladipo (mother). By profession, his father is a public health executive for Prince George’s County, Maryland.
Kender is one of three siblings. Her siblings’ names are Victor Oladipo, Victoria Oladipo, and Kristine Oladipo. Victoria and Victor are twins. Whereas Kendra is deaf. By profession, her brother Victor is a professional basketball player. By nationality, she holds American citizenship and belongs to an Afro-American ethnic background. Similarly, she is catholic by religion.
Is Kendra Oladipo Deaf?
Yes, Kendra is deaf. She became deaf when she was in second grade.
Is Kendra Oladipo in a relationship?
Kendra seems to be unmarried and she is currently single. And is enjoying her life. She is more focused on her career and job. She is spending her time with her family and friends rather than with her love life. So, she is busy with her work nowadays.
What is the net worth of Kendra Oladipo’s brother Victor?
Kendra’s brother Victor Oladipo has an estimated net worth of around $40 million as of 2022. He was able to collect that hefty sum of money from his career as a basketball player. Victor is one of the wealthiest players. His net worth includes all, his savings, bank balance, and assets. Likewise, he has an annual salary of around $11 million. From his successful career as a basketball player, he is earning a hefty sum of money for himself.
The main source of income for his net worth is from the contract he signs with many teams for certain years. Aside from their career, he is earning an extra sum from brand endorsements, paid partnerships, and advertisements. From his playing career, he is living a very luxurious life from his earnings. Likewsie, his sister is also able to live a luxurious life because of his earnings.
When did Victor Oladipo buy his House?
In 2016 Victor bought the custom-built house in the gated community of Emerson Pointe. Victor’s house cost $1.18 million. Likewise, he sold his Orlando, Florida, home, where he used to live before.
The house was sold to a shoe collector’s showroom for $1.6 million. As for now, he lives in Silver Spring a census-designated place in southeastern Montgomery County, Maryland with his family.
How long is Victor Oladipo’s Contract?
With the Miami Heat, Victor Oladipo has signed a 1 year $2,389,641 contract. His contract includes $2,389,641 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $2,389,641. Likewise, from 2022 to 23, he will earn, while carrying a cap hit of $1,766,970.
Was Victor Oladipo Injured?
Victor was seriously injured while playing a tournament for the Pacers. He suffered from a ruptured quad tendon. He had to undergo a second surgery on the quad last year for the injury. Because the initial procedure didn’t fully fix the problem.
Professional Career of Victor Oladipo
- Kendra’s brother Victor is a professional basketball player by profession.
- He began playing basketball in his childhood.
- He has played in many tournaments and won during high school.
- Likewsie, he has broken several records in basketball with Indian Hoosiers.
- Victor officially became a professional basketball player in 2013.
- He participated in the BBVA Rising Stars Challenge in February 2014.
- Because of his hard work and dedication, Victor became the second most athletic Rookie in 2013.
- Aside from being a basketball player, he is also a good singer.
- As a singer he has released an EP, Songs for you, in 2017 and his debut album, V.O., in 2018.
- He also took part as the Thingamajig on season 2 of The Masked Singer, finishing in 5th.