Who is Kelly Rizzo? Check out her Biography and Personal Life
Foodie and music lovers founded the blog Eat Travel Rock and later expanded it into a web series of the same name. She was also a contributor to NBC5 Chicago and VH1.
Early Life of Kelly Rizzo
Kelly Rizzo was born on 19th May 1979, in Chicago, Illinois, the United States of America to Sharon Rizzo and Santo Rizzo. Currently, she is 40 years old under the zodiac sign Taurus. Kelly belongs to the white ethnicity and holds an American nationality.
Rizzo’s family works in a real estate business. She has been working in the business since 1977. She also came to her family after she graduated from college. Rizzo graduated in 1999 with a degree in Journalism / Italian at the University of Lowa. She then attended Depaul University, earning her Bachelor of Arts in Communication in 2004.
Kelly has a height of 5 feet 5 inches with a balanced weight of 58 Kg. Her hair color is brown with blue eyes color. She is pretty active on social media like Instagram and Twitter.
Kelly Rizzon Earning and Her Husband Net Worth
Kelly Rizzo, 40 years old, earns her money from her career as a food and travel blogger. She developed her blog Eat Travel Rock to the web series and also acted as a presenter on NBC5 Chicago and VH1. According to PaySacale, the blogger’s average salary is $ 41,511 a year, and as far as her career is concerned, she could have made a huge fortune in a very successful career.
She had worked as a broker for over fifteen years, founding Dreamtown Realty with her mother and appearing in a Florida Georgia Lines song music video “Get Your Shine On.” Her main source of income is her real estate business and besides, she also has her own blog and some TV shows.
According to her Instagram posts, Rizzo has a large house with a swimming pool in Los Angeles, California. She is now enjoying life with her husband Bob Saget, whose net worth reaches $ 100 million.
Kelly Rizzon’s Age Gap with her Husband is 23-year
Kelly Rizzo is formally taken after she walked down the aisle and marrying Fuller House star Bob Saget at an outdoor wedding ceremony in Santa Monica, California, despite her 23-year age difference.
The couple, who met for the first time in 2015, enjoyed three years of his life before it broke the knot. It’s the first marriage for Kelly, but Bob Saget was married to Sherri Kramer in 1982-1997. After his marriage, he said that he was satisfied with his connection to Kelly.
Almost a year ago, in November 2017, the couple confirmed their commitment. Kelly Rizzo took her Instagram to share the story of her marriage to Bob Saget, mentioning that the day was the best part of her life. Kelly appeared as a bride in the white robe of Pronovias and Bob opted for a classic black and white suit at Shutters on the Beach, a luxury beach hotel in Santa Monica, California, for their wedding.
The wedding was followed by congratulations and the best wishes of the stars, including Saget Full House co-star Dave Coulier and seven-time Emmy Award winner John Mayer. She is now the stepmother of Bob’s three daughters Aubrey Saget, Lara Melanie Saget, and Jennifer Belle Saget.
Apart from him, Kelly has never seen any man and has never been involved in any business. Currently, Kelly and Bob enjoy their love life and live elegantly. So far, there are no drastic rumors about her personal and professional life. In addition, she has never been the subject of controversy in her career. It seems she is fully focused on her work and is not involved in controversy.
- Kelly Rizzo started working for the nationwide leading condominium developer in 1995, under the supervision of her parents.
- In 1999 she became a licensed broker and learned about development as well as general real estate brokerage.
- She has experience working on 6 large condominiums with a total of over 2500 units. She served as Co-Sales Manager of 2000 N. Lincoln Park West in 2004.
- The remodeling of the condo became the most successful year in Chicago’s history.
- After a year, Rizzo and her parents founded the brokerage firm Rizzo Realty Group.
- The company specializes in investment real estate and vacation homes and has sold more than 600 condominiums nationwide.
- They were also well received in Chicago for organizing “Real Estate Prosperity” seminars based on education to demonstrate real estate as the best and safest long-term investment.
- She was vice president for five years until 2010 when she resigned.
- Kelly Rizzo worked as a presenter and producer for seven months in the Food Junkie in Chicago.
- She is currently Team Leader at Dream Town Realty to provide excellent service to home buyers and sellers in Chicagoland.
- She joined Dream Town Realty in July 2010.
Real Estate Bussiness
In addition to her real estate business, Rizzo also worked on blogging and travel. Later she turned her hobby to work, started her career as a blogger, and founded the blog Eat Travel Rock. The blog became very popular and Rizzo turned her blog into an eponymous web series, Eat Travel Rock TV, in January 2013.
Kelly Rizzo is also hosting VH1’s Big Morning Buzz Live alongside Nick Lachey and Chicago radio station Rocking Right Now. She was also featured in a music video, Get Your Shine On, by Florida Georgia Line.
So far, she has not won prizes in her career. Although she has done a great job in her field and her work has been loved by many people around the world.