Is Kelly Paniagua still Married? Her Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Kids
Facts of Kelly Paniagua
|Full Name:||Kelly Paniagua|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Net Worth||$16 Million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|View more / View less Facts of Kelly Paniagua|
Kelly Paniagua is a popular Australian TV star and model who is well-known for being the wife of Australian actor Julian McMahon.
Early Life of Kelly Paniagua
Born in Australia, Kelly Paniagua has kept details of her parents in the dark. This celebrity is surely living a private life. By nationality, Kelly is Australian citizenship and has Spanish and Portuguese ethnicity.
Is Kelly Paniagua Married?
Talking about the relationship status of Kelly Paniagua is a happily married woman. She has been married to her boyfriend name Julian McMahon who is an American actress Brooke Burns. The duo has been married for more than 11 years. The couple dated each other for a long period of time before getting married. The couple first met each other in 2003. On 30 June 2014, the pair tied their knot.
Their wedding ceremony took place at Lake Tahoe attended by shortlisted friends and family. In the year 2001, she became the mother of a daughter named Madison. They both used to upload lots of breathtaking pictures on social media. They were mostly seen in different places, having fun and making a lot of memories to cherish. Before getting married to his love, she has not been into any rumors and controversies.
What is the Net Worth of Kelly Paniagua?
Kelly Paniagua might have earned a decent sum of money from her career. But she has not revealed her net worth on social media. But her husband has an estimated net worth of around $16 million as of 2022.
The primary source of his income is from acting. It seems that both of them are living a happy and lavish life from their earnings.
What is the Height of Kelly Paniagua?
Australian stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches tall or 1.63 meters. Similarly, there is no information about her body weight, dress size, and shoe size as well. She has curly dark brown hair color with pair of brown color eyes.
Professional Career of Kelly Paniagua
- Kelly Paniagua started her career as a model. In this field, she has been working for many years.
- But she has not revealed her full information about her work. Similarly, her husband Julian McMahon is a well-known actor in the entertainment industry.
- He started his career with a debut in the film Wet and Wild Summer in the year 1992.
- He began an acting career in commercials, including one for Levi Strauss jeans.
- Then he starred in the daytime soap opera Another World, which was marked as his first American television appearance from the year 1993 to 1995.
- Julian was also once featured in a superhero movie starring Doctor Doom in Fantastic Four.
- After that, he reprised the role of Doom in the sequel. This series was released in the year 2007.
- He also co-starred in 2011 with Milla Jovovich in Julien Magnat’s thriller Faces in the Crowd.
- In 1989 he played the role of Kane Edmons in the title of The Power, The Passion.
- Also, he was notably selected for the supernatural thriller Premonition.
- After that, he was cast in movies like Chasing Sleep, Red, and Bait.
- Now, he is all set to appear as Jess LaCroix in the TV series entitled FBI: Most Wanted, which is under filming.
- Julian was one of several Home and Away cast members to star in a stage musical about the soap, which toured the United Kingdom.
- He also starred in the successful Australian television soap opera Home and Away, playing the soldier Ben Lucini.
- He is famous as a model in various fashion capitals, such as Milan, London, New York City, Rome, and Paris.
- In 2018 he got the role of Patrick Dawson in the title of Monster Party.