Who is Kelly Anneken’s Ex-Husband? Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Wedding
Facts of Kelly Anneken
|Full Name:||Kelly Anneken|
|Birth Date:||October 19, 1982|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Birth Place||Cincinnati, Ohio|
|Education||Rogan Bacon HighSchool, Wright State Unviery|
|Kelly Anneken Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Kelly Anneken|
Kelly Anneken an American personality grabbed the media attention as an ex-wife of Amy Schneider.
Where is Kelly Anneken from?
Kelly opened her beautiful pair of eyes for the first time on November 19, 1982. Anneken was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America. As of 2022, Kelly is 40 years old. By birth, her star sign is Scorpio.
By nationality, she holds American citizenship while she belongs to a white ethnic community. Kelly practices the Christianity religion.
What college did Kelly Anneken attend?
Kelly started her early schooling at Rogan Bacon High School. After completing high school in 2001, she joined Wright State Unviery for higher education. Similarly, she graduated holding a bachelor’s degree in Fine arts in 2005.
Who was Kelly Anneken previously married to?
Kelly is currently a single woman. She hasn’t been in any kind of relationship and affairs lately. Previously she was married to her long-time boyfriend, Amy Schneider. Amy is an engineering manager by profession. Similarly, these beautiful met each other for the first time in 2004.
Furthermore, their wedding must be held in presence of their friends and family. After living with each other for 8 years this couple legally divorced in 2016, as her husband discovered himself as a transgender. Even though they are divorced they help each other in their hard time and share happy times.
What is the Net Worth of Kelly Anneken?
The estimated net worth of Kelly Anneken is not available at the moment. She might have earned a hefty sum of money from her writing and standup entertaining career. Similarly, her ex-husband Amy Schneider has an estimated net worth of $2 Million as of 2022.
Amy hasn’t published her annual salary, but we could assume that she has earned a hefty sum of money annually. Similarly, she has earned around $631400 from the show jeopardy.
Who is Kelly Anneken’s ex-husband Amy Schneider?
Kelly’s ex-husband’s name is Amy Schneider. Amy is an engineering manager. Similarly, she has appeared on the Show titled Jeopardy as a transgender woman. She has won the heart of many viewers with the show title. Furthermore, Amy won the show on November 17, 2021.
Professional Career of Kelly Anneken
- Kelly started her professional career as a media specialist.
- She is working as a content designer for interest in 2022.
- Similarly, she has joined Pinterest in the year 2018, and her works include creating intuitive, accessible language solutions for a product flow and so on.
- Kelly has also worked as a media specialist at Upright Position Communication.
- She has also worked as a writer in Even.com.
- Similarly, she has worked in companies like Cortina production and Pippa Io as a consultant.
- She has worked for 5- 6 years in Pandora as a Comedy content writer and analyst.
- Furthermore, in January 2011, she has worked at Femikaza which is founded in partnership with The Marsh Theatre Back.