Keke Wyatt Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height, Parents
Facts of Keke Wyatt
|Full Name:||Keke Wyatt|
|Birth Date:||March 10, 1982|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$ 4 million|
|Birth Place||Indianapolis, Indiana|
|Education||High school in Indianapolis|
|Father||Keever Wyatt II|
|Kids||Kernar Ford and Wyatt Ford, Ke'Yoshi Bella and others|
|Keke Wyatt Facebook|
|Keke Wyatt Twitter|
|Keke Wyatt Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Keke Wyatt|
Keke Wyatt is a singer, songwriter, actress, as well as instrumentalist. She is popular for her songs like Sexy Song, Nothing in this World, Fall in Love, and so on.
Early Life of Wyatt
Keke Wyatt was born in Indianapolis in the state of Indiana in the United States. The talented singer was born on March 10, 1982. Currently, she is 37 years old and her sun sign is Pisces. Ke’Tara Shavon Wyatt is her birth name. She is of African-American descent and holds an American nationality.
The name of her father is Keever Wyatt II. Similarly, her mother’s name is Lorna Wyatt. Both of her parents are vocalists/singers. She spent her childhood and early life in her hometown.
Who is Keke Wyatt’s Husband?
Wyatt married three times in her life. As of now, KeKe Wyatt married her childhood boyfriend, Zachariah Darring, on October 17, 2018, in their hometown of Indianapolis. Currently, she is living a blissful lifestyle with her husband.
Previously, She was married to Michael Jamar (a.k.a. Michael Ford). They got married in 2010. Together they had three children. Three of them are named Kerner Ford, Wyatt Ford, and Ke’Yoshi Bella. They have been living happily since then. But recently, Jamar has left her.
He asked for a divorce. As of now, she is eight months pregnant with her fourth child. Wyatt and Ford had a messy divorce after eight years of being married but in a recent interview that she posted on her Instagram account, Wyatt claimed that ex-husband Michael Ford’s mistress was a friend of her’s who she considered “a little sister.”
Before this, she was married to Rahmat Morton from 2000 to 2009. With him, she has three children. She stabbed him with a knife to protect herself. The marriage did not work as Rahmat was abusive.
Wyatt has been part of the controversy in the past. Previously in 2002, she stabbed her ex-husband with a knife. It was because she was frustrated by his abuse.
How much is Keke Wyatt’s Net Worth and Salary?
This talented lady for sure earns a salary in 6 figures per year. Subsequently, she has accumulated an estimated net worth of around $4 million as of now.
However, there is no information about her annual and monthly salaries along with her car as well as the house. But she is definitely satisfied with her present net worth and maintains a standard of living. In her upcoming years, she will be successful to achieve more net worth as she is continuing her work. Currently, she is living a lavish lifestyle in a luxurious way.
Body Measurement (Height and Weight)
Wyatt has a beautiful body with a glass-hour body figure. While her hair color is blonde, her eye color is black.
Details about her height, she has a perfect height of 5 feet 7 inches with an average weight of 69 kg.
- Wyatt began her professional singing career in 1990. Professionally, her first recorded song is “What If.” From 1990 to 2000, she sang for several labels.
- But her mainstream success came after she started her solo career.
- In 2001, she released her debut album, “Soul Sista.” She worked with MCA records from 2001 to 2004.
- Then, she joined Cash Money/Universal. With them, she worked from 2004 to 2006.
- Afterward, she released her second album, “Who Knew?” in 2010 followed by “Unbelievable” in 2011.
- Till now, her other albums are “Rated Love,” “Keke Covers,” “Country Fried Soul.” Some of her hit songs are “Sexy Song,” “Nothing in this World,” “Fall in Love,” and so on.
- Additionally, she is also an actress. Likewise, she has displayed in “Love Overboard,” and “R&B Divas.”
- Besides that, she was nominated for a 2002 Soul Train Lady of Soul Award in the Best R&B/Soul/Rap new artist category.
- As she is still engaged in her professional career, she will receive more and more awards in the future.
FAQs of Keke Wyatt
Where did Keke Wyatt go to College?
Similarly, she attended high school in Indianapolis. During her high school days, she was part of the school’s varsity wrestling team.
How many ex-husbands does Keke Wyatt have?
Keke has married three times in her life. Her ex-husbands are Rahmat Morton, Michael Jamar Ford, and Zackariah.