Keith Nale, a firefighter got into the media limelight as a regular contestant on a show named, Survivor. His determination to win the show for the third time made him popular among the viewers. He was ranked on the list of 321 popular Reality TV.
He was popular as the two times Survivor and earned the title of a two-time player in the Final Tribal Council, with 75 days.
Early Life of Keith Nale
On August 16, 1960, Keith Nale was born. She was born in Shreveport, LA, in the United States of America. As of 2023, he was 63 years old. He used to cut his birthday cake on the 16th of August and his birth was Leo.
His father was a retired and respected individual who used to take him hunting and Fishing even though he was 77 years old. Nale had American citizenship and he belongs to the white ethnicity. He used to follow the Christianity religion. He went to Arkansas College for studying higher education.
Keith Nale’s Marriage With Dale Keith
His wife was Dale Nale. Keith and Nale walked down the aisle in presence of their close ones. They stayed as a married couple for more than three decades. After the death of Jeith, Dale is all alone and is living a single life.
Keith Nale’s Children
Keith is a father of a son. He welcomed a son, Wesley Nale with his wife. Wesley was born on June 19, 1990. By profession, Wes is also a reality tv personality. His aim is to be a firefighter in the future.
Wes’s wife is Grayson Alexander. They tied the knot on March 22, 2018. Wes is a father of a son named Calder James Nale.
Keith Nale’s Net Worth
As of 2023, Keith had an estimated net worth of $1 million to $5 million. This was the outcome of his career as a firefighter and a reality tv personality. $208k must be his annual salary as a reality tv personality.
Keith Nale died of Cancer
On April 18, 2023, he breathe for the very last time in Louisiana. He was only 63 years old at the time of his death. the main reason behind his death was he was suffering from cancer. His son, Wes announced his death to ET online saying:
“He passed away this afternoon. He’d been battling cancer for the past few months, and we found out about it in January. A life taken way too soon!”
Keith Nale Journey in San Juan del Sur
- By profession, Keith is an American reality tv personality and firefighter.
- He was a contestant on the show named San Juan del Sur.
- In that show, he competed with his son, Wes.
- On their first day of the show, they lost their striker and even broke the flint and got separated from his son with a blue buff located in the Hunahpu tribe.
- He even saw a person who is popular among gay people, John Rocker.
- Then, he joined the crew of Jeremy Collins and his wife, Val Collins on Exile Island.
- When Keith and Val arrived at Exile Island, Keith got a blank piece of paper while Val received a clue to Hidden Immunity Idol.
- Then, Hunahpu won the first Immunity Challenge followed by befriending Jeremy.
- He even appeared on the show, Survivor three times.
- In the 29th season, titled Survivor: San Juan Del Sur, he appeared for the very first time.
- Again, he joined the 31st season, Survivor: Cambodia’s Second Chance as a survivor.
FAQs of Keith Nale
How much did Keith Nale lose weight?
Keith lost 20 lbs of his weight. He was able to lose it when he was in Cambodia.
What season did Keith play on Survivor?
Keith played in the 29th season of Survivor. The show’s name is San Juan del Sur. He participated with his son Wes.
Where are Keith and Wes from Survivor from?
Keith and Wes are a native of Shreveport, LA. Both of them are popular contestants on the show.