Katrina Law’s Husband Keith Andreen Net Worth 2022; Bio, Wife, Height
Facts of Keith Andreen
|Full Name:||Keith Andreen|
|Birth Date:||August 24, 1974|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Salary||$45,000 per episode|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Tulsa, Oklahoma|
|Keith Andreen Facebook|
|Keith Andreen Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Keith Andreen|
Keith Andreen is an American actor who has starred in Reaper Tales and Death Valley. However, he is renowned as Katrina Law’s husband. She is an American actress.
When Did Keith Andreen’s birth?
Keith was born on 24 August 1974 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States. As of now he is 48 years old. His birth name is Keith Erik Andreen. By nationality, Keith is American & his ethnicity is North American.
Is there a Problem in Married Life with Katrina Law?
Keith Andreen is happily married to their wife Katrina Law on 5 January 2013. As of now, there is no problem with his married life Katrina. The couple first met on the set of Katrina’s former show ‘The Resistance’. During their filming, Keith managed to take the friendship to the next level.
During the filming of ‘Spartacus’ in New Zealand, Kieth even proposed to his fellow actress. The couple has shared a perfect bond since then. Also, the couple never hesitates to speak about their relationship. In interviews, Katrina told
“I’m proud of being able to maintain a healthy relationship with Keith and it is one of my proudest achievements.”
The couple dated each other for several years and finally engaged in 2010. After years of their affair, the couple finally tied the knot on January 5, 2013.
On 28 December 2018, the couple welcomed their first child as a daughter but her name is Kinley. The lovely actor-duo said that they have been incredibly lucky to have a son, after years of trying to have a baby. He is still alive and living a very happy life with his wife and a child. They both are doing the best job without harming others.
What is Keith Andreen’s Net Worth in 2020?
American actor, Keith Andreen has a net worth of $2 million as of 2020. According to different sources, the average salary of an actor is around $45,000 per episode. Also, the average salary of an American actor is around $50,000. He has collected a decent amount of worth by appearing in many tv shows & films.
Also, weekly actors hired for short roles normally get a payment of around $4000. On the other hand, his wife Katrina Law has a net worth of $2.3 million. She plays a major role in the popular television epic drama “Spartacus”.
His height is 5 feet 10 inches with a bodyweight of 75 kg. Similarly, his hair color is light brown and his eye color is blue with a white skin tone.
Andreen’s Career as an Actor
- Keith Andreen turned mainstream in 2010, after being featured in the popular television series “The Obstruction”.
- He also appeared in three different series like Obstruction, Death Valley, and Reaper Tales.
- In 2015, he appeared in Passing Valley.
- Similarly, he is mainly recognized for his intense acting skills, that is loved by critics and audiences.
- Regarding his star-wife, Katrina earned critical acclaim and recognition for the part of a slave named “Mira” in the Starz TV series “Spartacus: Blood” and “Sand and Spartacus: Vengeance”.
- Keith and Katrina visited Nepal to provide educational awareness for underprivileged children.
- They also built a school for less fortunate kids in Lohagadh, Nepal.
- He is best recognized for his works and performances.
- The saddest part is he has not received any awards yet.