Katya Adler Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Height, Family
Facts of Katya Adler
|Full Name:||Katya Adler|
|Birth Date:||March 9, 1972|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$2.5 million|
|Education||University of Bristol|
|Katya Adler Twitter|
|Katya Adler Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Katya Adler|
Katya Adler, a popular British journalist who has been working for the BBC since 1998. She is currently a European Editor at BBC Media. Alder began her journalistic career for The Times and Reuters. Besides that, she is also a former president of the political society. In July 2017, she received honorary doctorates from Bristol University and the University of London.
Early Life of Katya Adler
Katya Adler was born on 3 May 1972, in London, United Kingdom. As of 2019, she is 47 years old. Katya’s parents were from Germany and later moved to the UK. Adler spent most of her early childhood in her birthplace London together with her family. She holds British nationality.
Alder belongs to a Caucasian ethnical background. She belongs to the Christian religion. Adler went on to study German and Italian as modern languages at the University of Bristol. Afterward, she began her journalism career at The Times, Reuters, and Blue Danube Radio.
Katya Adler’s Net Worth And Salary
Katya Adler has earned a massive amount of money throughout her career as a British journalist. The total amount of Katya’s net worth is around $2.5 million as of 2019. As a European editor, she earns between $69k and $75k per edit.
Is Katya Adler Married?
Katya has shed some light on her personal life and has not entered into a serious relationship. On the other hand, she tends to keep his personal life a bit away from the media. In addition, it seems she shares a secret relationship and pretends to keep her relationship out of the limelight.
It is also not wrong to say that she may be married but has not yet informed herself about her personal life. After her social media reports, she once said
“I have family in Italy and Germany, two of my children were born in Madrid”
She also earned her name and fame after working for the BBC and became a source of inspiration for all journalists.
Whoever her boyfriend or husband will be, must be a lucky guy. She speaks fluent Italian, Spanish, German and French. She is pretty obdurate in passing her personal information to the outside world. Although Adler is very popular, she has managed to keep her private life and has been busy with her professional career.
Adler’s Body Size and Social Sites
Katya stands at an incredible height of 5 feet 8 inches i.e 1.7 meters. Adler has brown color hair and blue color eyes. According to the Instagram account, she has 1.06k followers. Likewise, she has 86.3k followers on her Twitter account. However, she is not active on Facebook.
Adler’s Professional Career
- After graduating in June 1995, Katya Adler went to Vienna and worked for Mondial Congress, an organizer of the International Congress.
- Later she became a correspondent for the Austrian public broadcaster ORF and reported on local and international big stories from Kosovo, Eastern Europe as well as Southwest Asia, and North Africa.
- In 1998, Alder moved to the BBC in Vienna and worked as a reporter in the Austrian and Central European areas.
- Adler was promoted from August 2003 as Madrid correspondent for the BBC.
- Adler also reported on the Madrid bombing on March 11, 2004.
- At the end of 2006, she was the BBC’s correspondent for the Middle East in Jerusalem.
- Alder was named European Editor of BBC Gavin Hewitt in late April 2014.
- She regularly ran conferences for the European Union, criticizing Eurosceptics and some Conservative MPs, including Andrew Bridgen and Philip Davies.
- She has been working there for about 19 years.