Who is Katja Herbers Husband? What’s Her Net Worth 2022?
Dutch actress, Katja Herbers came into the limelight for her portrayal of Dr. Helen Prins on the hit television series Manhattan. Also, she is well-known for her roles in the American TV series Dutch show Divorce, and HBO Series Westworld. Then she was featured in the movies like Peter Bell II: The Hunt for the Czar Crown, The Strom, and Suskind.
Early Life of Katja Herbers
On October 19, 1980, Katja Herbers was born to her father Werner Herbers, and mother Vera Beths. Herbers’s birthplace is Amsterdam, Netherlands. Her father is an oboist and her mother is a violinist. Her mother Herbers went on to marry Cellist Anner Bylsma after her parents divorced. Then her father remarried costume designer Leonie Polak. Later she moved to the Ignatius Gymnasium.
Having Dutch nationality, Katja is of mixed ethnicity. After that, her stepmother Polak helped her to introduce herself to the theater. Katja has a younger sibling-sister named Carine Bijlsma. She completed her schooling at St. Ignatius High School, located in Amsterdam.
Herbers studied at the University of Amsterdam to study psychology after completing high school. Later, she made her way to New York and got accepted to the Theater School in Amsterdam. She studies in the local theatre school De Trap.
Is Katja Herbers Married? Who is Her Husband?
Katja is rarely heard sharing her relationship stuff in the media. But questions regarding whether she is married or who is her husband, circulated on the internet. So we can say, she is single who possibly not dating any man currently without any official information.
She falls under the group of celebrities who rarely spill the beans on their personal life and possibly a boyfriend or a husband. The actress is quite focused on making her career better, which has somehow kept her away from a romantic relationship. Despite being an active user of social media, she hasn’t yet shared any details regarding her private life.
What is the Net Worth of Katja Herbers?
The actress has been earning a handsome sum of money from her acting stint. Katja Herbers has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million as of 2022. She has been collecting a considerable amount of money from her professional career. Also, she has featured in different series of movies and TV shows.
Also, Herbers is credited for her performance in numerous plays from which she collected a huge sum of money. The Dutch actor earns an average salary of $47 thousand annually. But she must earn more than the average salary based on her popularity and acting skills. She is living a lavish lifestyle wearing branded clothes, updated gadgets, and enjoying vacations while observing her Instagram.
How tall is Katja Herbers?
The beautiful actress, Katja stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches i.e 1.69 m tall. While her body weighs around 57kg. Katja’s bust, hip, and waist measurements are 34-26-34 inches. She has dark brown hair color with hazel eyes color.
Career Started in 2002
- In the year 2002, Herbers made her acting debut by appearing in the movie Peter Bell.
- Then she landed the role in Brush with Fate after a year. Katja scored her breakthrough role in the TV series Manhattan, in 2014 after her working in dozens of films and TV series.
- The actress appeared in movies like Timboektoe (2007), The Storm (2009), Sonny Boy (2011), and Süskind (2012).
- The actress Katja received the Guido de Moor Award for young talent for her role as Irina in Chekhov’s Three Sisters in 2013.
- In the movies, she featured along with co-actors including Suskind, Timboektoe, The Storm, Loft, Sonny Boy, and Love over Distance.
- Then she got the role of physicist Helen Prins in WGN America’s drama series Manhattan which is considered to be one of her best works so far.
- Then she was featured in TV series like The Americans, The Leftovers, as well as Manhunt: Unabomber.
- Katja gained massive fame following her role in a 2018 hit TV series Westword along with Evan Rachel Wood, Thandie Newton, Jeffrey Wright, and James Marsden as well.
- In the year 2019, she played in Evil an American Supernatural series.
FAQs of Katja Herbers
Who is Katja Herbers?
Herbers came into the limelight for her portrayal of Dr. Helen Prins on the hit television series Manhattan.
Where was Katja Herbers born?
On October 19, 1980, Katja Herbers was born to her father Werner Herbers, and mother Vera Beths.