Katie Holmes Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Husband, Kids, Boyfriend, Height
Facts of Katie Holmes
|Full Name:||Katie Holmes|
|Birth Date:||December 18, 1978|
|Profession:||Actress, Model, Filmmaker|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
|Birth Place||Toledo, Ohio|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (German, Irish, English)|
|Father||Martin Joseph Holmes, Sr.|
|Siblings||Tamera, Holly, Nancy, Martin Joseph Holmes, Jr.|
|Katie Holmes Facebook|
|Katie Holmes Twitter|
|Katie Holmes Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Katie Holmes|
Katie Holmes is a famous American actress, model, as well as a filmmaker. Additionally, she is best known for her role as Joey Potter on the teen drama series Dawson’s Creek (1998-2003).
Parents of Katie Holmes
Katie Holmes was born as Katherine Noelle Holmes on December 18, 1978, in Toledo, Ohio, USA. As of 2019, she is 41 years old and her sun sign is Sagittarius. She is the youngest of five children of Martin Joseph Holmes and Kathleen Holmes.
Siblings of Katie Holmes
She has two elder sisters namely Tamera, Holly, and Nancy and an elder brother, Martin Joseph Holmes, Jr. Her father is an American attorney and her mother is a homemaker and philanthropist. Katie holds an American nationality and she is of mixed ethnicity(German, Irish, English).
She attended Notre Dame Academy and St. John’s Jesuit High School and Academy for her school education. After high school graduation, she attended Columbia University for her higher studies.
Being a bright student, she also participated in several extracurricular activities, most notably acting. While she was in high school, she traveled to New York City for a modeling competition. At the age of 17, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue her full-time acting and modeling career.
Is Katie Holmes Married?
Holmes was once a married woman. Previously, she married the famous American actor, Tom Cruise. After dating each other for over a year, the duo got married on November 18, 2006. Being in the same industry, they were very supportive of each other. They together shared a daughter Suri Cruise, born on April 18, 2006.
However, after being in a married relationship for over six years, they divorced on August 20, 2012. It was Katie who filed for divorce and moved out with Suri and she stated that Scientology was a contributing factor to their divorce. Holmes was also engaged to the American actor Chris Klein in 2003. After being in the relationship for over two years, they separated in the year 2005.
Later on, She began dating the American singer and songwriter, Peter Cincotti in 2013, and broke up after a year. After that, she dated the Swedish actor, Alexander Skarsgard for a year. In addition, she met Jamie Foxx and they started dating each other. They are together since Aug 2014 and no news came out about their breakup till now. And recently there is news that Katie wants to marry Jamie. But the dates and other details of their wedding are yet to be fixed.
Holmes has been in a secretive low-profile relationship with Jamie Foxx since 2013. But both parties have denied any such romantic association. Jamie Foxx has said that they are just friends.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Katie Holmes?
Due to their involvement in modeling and acting careers, she has accumulated a net worth of $25 million dollars as of 2022. While doing Dawson’s Creek, she made $175,000 per episode.
How is their Body Measurement of Holmes?
Holmes is 5 feet 9 inches tall along with an average weight of 54 kg. Her other body measurements are 34-24-34.
Likewise, her hair is brown in color while her eyes are hazel.
- Holmes started her modeling career as a teenage model with the International Modeling and Talent Association (IMTA) Competition held in New York City in 1996.
- She made her first professional screen debut in 1997, playing Libbets Casey in The Ice Storm.
- Her performance was highly appreciated by the audience and filmmakers and she earned many other roles in movies.
- After one year, she appeared as Rachel Wagner in Disturbing Behavior (1998) for which she was nominated for MTV Movie Award for Best Breakthrough Performance and Saturn Award for Best Performance by a Younger Actor.
- She got her first big break and her first lead role in 1999 in the movie Teaching Mrs. Tingle.
- Her role as Leigh Ann Watson in that movie earned her nominations for MTV Movie Award for Best Kiss and Teen Choice Award-Choice Chemistry.
- In addition, she made her Television debut with the lead role of Joey Potter in Dawson’s Creek (1998-2003).
- Her first TV performance earned her several awards nominations including Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Actress.
- She played Rachel Dawes in Batman Begins (2005), for which she earned nominations for Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress and Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Supporting Actress that year.
- Her first work as a producer came up with the 2010 movie The Romantics.
- Recently, she appeared as Rita Carmichael in All We Had (2016), in which she worked as the director and producer as well.