Kathy Hilton Wiki, Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Husband, Children, Height
Facts of Kathy Hilton
|Full Name:||Kathy Hilton|
|Birth Date:||March 12, 1959|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Hair Color||Blond hair|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York, USA|
|Education||private high school in Los Angeles|
|Father||Laurence K. Avanzino|
|Siblings||Kyle Richards and Kim Richards|
|Kids||Paris Hilton, Nicky Hilton, Barron Nicholas Hilton II and Conrad Hughes Hilton III|
|Kathy Hilton Twitter|
|Kathy Hilton Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Kathy Hilton|
Kathy Hilton is a popular fashion designer, actress as well as philanthropist of American origin. Moreover, she is famous as the mother of Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton. She has appeared in various television series including Happy Days and Bewitched.
What is the Age of Kathy Hilton?
Kathy Hilton was born on 13 March 1959, in New York City, New York, USA. Her age is 60 as of the year 2019 with her birth sign Pisces. Her father is Laurence K. Avanzino and her mother is Kathleen Richards. Further, Kathy’s paternal grandfather was of Italian descent. Hilton also has Irish and Scottish ancestry.
Her Family Matters
Her parents later divorced, and her mother married Kenneth E. Richards. Similarly, she has two maternal sisters. They are Kyle Richards and Kim Richards.
She also has five paternal half-siblings from her father’s remarriage. Kathy holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Moving towards her educational qualification, she graduated from a private high school in Los Angeles where she became best friends with singer Michael Jackson. They both remained close friends until his death in the year 2009.
Who is Kathy Hilton Husband? Do they have Children?
Kathy Hilton met Richard Hilton at the age of fifteen while attending a private high school. Similarly, in the year 1979, she married him. They both have four children daughters Paris Hilton (1981) and Nicky Hilton (1983) as well as sons Barron Nicholas Hilton II (1989), and Conrad Hughes Hilton III (1994).
She has two grandchildren: a granddaughter named Lily Grace Victoria Rothschild, who was born to their daughter Nicky and her husband James Rothschild in the year 2016. More, and another granddaughter named Teddy Marilyn Rothschild, (2017). Currently, the cute couple resides in Bel Air, Los Angeles, and living a happy life with their babies.
She has an average of 5 feet 5 inches with a body weight of 59 kg. Similarly, her hair is blonde with a pair of green eyes color.
The Professional Career of Kathy Hilton
- Kathy Hilton starts her career as an American actress, socialite, and fashion designer.
- Likewise, Hilton is the mother of famous socialite Paris Hilton and fashion designer Nicky Hilton.
- Kathy started as an actress later becoming a socialite and then branching out as a fashion designer.
- In the year 1968, she began working as an actress, retiring in 1979.
- Furthermore, Hilton’s notable appearances include Nanny and the Professor, Bewitched, Family Affair, Happy Days, The Rockford Files.
- Likewise, in the year 13 May 2008 episode of The Young and the Restless, Kathy made a cameo appearance as herself.
- In the year 2005, Hilton hosted the reality show, I Want To Be a Hilton on NBC.
- Moreover, in the year 2012 June, she commented that she refuses to watch her half-sisters Kim and Kyle Richards on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Also, she refuses to state they caused her to break down in tears over watching their lives fall apart.
- Likewise, in the year 1980 and early 1990, she operated her own gift and antique store The Staircase on Sunset Plaza in Los Angeles. Furthermore, Kathy debuted with 2002 merchandise sales on Cable TV’s QVC home shopping network.
- In the year 2007, Hilton began selling a signature skincare line on HSN. Likewise, in the year 2012, she Collection of Party Dresses, sold in four hundred stores worldwide, including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Nordstroms.
- Further, the actual figure about her estimated net worth is around $5 million as of 2019.